Crowley✘ Perverted! Reader: Meet (Y/N), The Pervert

Crowley ✘ Perverted! Reader

♱♡‿♡♰  Meet (Y/N), The Pervert ♱♡‿♡♰

     YOU let out a whistle as you saw Shinya walking towards you with both of his hands on his pockets. He smiled at you; showing his perfect white teeth. You wink at him with a playful smile on your lips. Shinya stop walking in front of  you and let out a laugh.

"Hey there, (Y/N)." he greeted you as he wave. You wave back while your other hands are on your waist; standing boldly and sexy at he same time. Making every boy's head snap to your direction.

"Hey there, Shinya. What's up?" you ask as you drop your hand to your side. He smiled at you and patted your head. You gently slap his hand away from your head while scowling. He only laugh and both of you talk for a while. Then he bid you good bye. You only wave at him as he walk away.

Why won't all men have perfect butt? You thought while scowling.
You drop your hand to your side again and let out a sigh as you ran a hand to your (H/C) hair

"I better get going or else Guren will be mad." you muttered to yourself and proceeded to the outside of the wall.

You silently but alertly scan your surroundings; hoping that you will not run into some ugly or handsome vampires.
If they are ugly, It will really ruin my day. You thought and that made you roll your eyes heavenwards.

You continued on walking; with your hands gripping on the butt of you weapon. Once again, you let your eyes roam around the place. Eyes like a predator, looking for its prey.

You abruptly stop when you heard someone whistle. You slowly turn around and a man with maroon bangs and thick eyebrows, while the rest of his hair is dark brown. His long hair is Kent in a braid that comes over his shoulder on the left side of his neck. He has a single piercing in each ear. Like all vampires, he has red eyes, fangs, and pointed ears.

You mentally drool because of his appearance.

You smirk while he just smiled at you. You fully turned your body towards his direction and put both of your hands on your hips; putting your weight on your right foot.

"Greetings, human girl." He greeted while bowing; his right hand on his chest. You smirk and replied, "Greetings to you too, Vampire man."

You greeted back while curtsying  a little and flashing him a smile.
Oh my god! You mentally scream, This one is definitely a hottie! Kyaaahhh! Now my day is completely complete!

You were busy checking him out and almost didn't manage to  dodge when he swing his sword on the air; sending a massive wave of air that can split your body into two. You quickly jump back and landed on the ground. You unsheathed your sword with a smirk. You lick your lips seductively and jump up toward his direction and raised your sword.

You were about to split him into half when he suddenly disappeared; your eyes widened.
You landed on the spot where he was standing and quickly spin around as you felt someone's breathing on your ear; making that spot tingling.

You slice your sword horizontally at him but he jump back with a smile. You stood up; panting a little. You narrowed your eyes at him.
This one is a good fighter. You thought while smirking.

"What's your name." You commanded.
"I am Crowley Eusford, I am the Thirteenth Progenitor among vampires and a member of Seventh Progenitor Ferid Bathory's faction."