Guren ✘ Reader: I Will be Alright...

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Asuramaru Wifey Reader:

Yes, Dear

"WHERE the heck is that Guren? He should be here 4 hours ago!" you shout angrily inside his office. You let out a sigh then scan the room, even though you've been inside his office for 4 hours you didn't get tired looking at his stuffs.  You irritably scratch your head then sit on the sofa while pouting, your pout disappeared when you remember what he said to you last week. It almost break your heart into pieces.

Your not fit to be an army. Your weak, useless and most of all...  your just a hassle to us... his words keep repeating in your mind everytime you saw him or encounter with him. You felt your eyes heat up, you bit your lower lip and rested your head on the sofa and cover your eyes with your arms as you cry there silently, those words.... It almost broke your pride and yourself. You even almost run away because of it, and that time you were willing to become a vampire and kill him. 

But your love for him covered all the angry you have within your heart. You sob three times then let your arms fall on your side. You slowly open your eyes and met his. Your eyes widened, you quickly stood up straight and narrowed your eyes at him. He walk towards you and you keep backing away until your back hit the wall. Your eyes were filled with hatred, love, vengeance, and worried. He raised his hands and you quickly closed your eyes tightly and wait for the impact, but nothing happened. Then you felt his hand caress your cheeks. 

Your eyes snapped open and look at him. He smiled at you and leaned forward as he rested his forehead into yours.

"Why were you crying?" he asked gently, It's because of you. You wanted to tell him that but you only shook your head slowly and closed your eyes and smiled a little. You two stayed like that for almost 5 minutes but you remembered the reason why you are here. You slowly back away and he look at you curiously.

"Why did you call me again?" you asked, tilting your head to the other side. His face became sad and he walk towards his table and you followed. He intertwined his fingers and look at his desk, you raised and eyebrow at him. You were about to talk when he cutted you off.

"Your out of our team. E-everyone suggested that you should be kicked out of the team, because you always cause trouble and your just a.... hassle to us..." he said with guilt in his voice. Your eyes widened, and tears started to build up in your eyes. You sob then wiped away the tears and laugh. He look up to you and sadness filled his eyes, you only gave him a closed eyes smiled then nodded and walk towards the door. You open  it and close the door again, when you closed the door you leaned on the door and slowly slid down and cried there until you made your decision. You stood up and started running towards your room. When you arrived there you put on your cloak and glance on your sword one last time. But you only gave up and grab with you and jumped out of the window.

YUICHIRO run towards Gurens room angrily. He open the door with a loud 'bang!' and glared at the man whose talking with his teammates. 

"Guren--!" but he was cut off when Shinoa came in with worried in his eyes. "Guren! (Y/N) is heading to the Vampire City by herself!" Guren quickly stood up and run faster, behind him was Yuichiro and Shinoa.

YOU walk towards the Vampire City without fear, this is the only way you could escape them. You stopped walking when noble suddenly appeared. You raised your head and saw Ferid, smiling down at you with their queen in front of them. Krul flipped her hair and started walking towards you with a smirk on her face, letting her sharp fangs exposed. She stopped in front of you and pick some of your hair and smell it. She smiled evilly then pulled you closer, she licked her lips and open her mouth and dig her fangs on your neck which made you to scream in top of your lungs. And your vision started to get blur.

Krul back away and let you fall on the ground, breathing heavily. She bit her wrist and sip some of her blood and crouched down and pass the blood. You didn't hesitate to drink it, you swallowed all of it and your body started to get hotter and hotter. You screamed in pain once again and you touched your neck and sharp fangs started to grow on your teeth. You closed your eyes when the pain subsided, and someone carried in bridal style.

"Let's go, We've completed our mission here. The mission to get her." Krul said with a victory smirk on her face. You slowly open your eyes and Crowley smiled down at you and you smiled back.

"Welcome to the family." you just nodded and closed your eyes. But all of them stopped walking when they heard someone yelled your name. All of them look back and amusement smirk appeared on their faces. You slowly open your eyes and saw... Guren. Staring at you with wide eyes. You didn't have the feeling to smile or just wave at him, but you just closed your eyes and rested your head on Crowley's chest.

"Lend me your power, Mahiru!" he said angrily and dark thingy came out of his sword. Your eyes snapped open and within just 1 second he was already in front of you and Crowley, ready to kill someone. But you quickly unsheathed your sword and block his. You raised your head and narrowed your eyes and kick him away.

"What the hell (Y/N)!?" Yuichiro yelled at you angrily. You only glared at him then attacked Guren which he block all your attacks.

"Snap out of it (Y/N)!" he screamed but you only giggled evilly and swing your sword and reappeared behind him and kick him away. Then you felt Yuichiro's power behind you. You dock and and kick him in the stomach.

"You! You'll regret that!" Yuichiro run again towards you and he keep stabbing you which you only block all the times. You jumped back and stared at the two boys who were beat up and breathing heavily. You giggled and sheathed your sword and turn your back and walk away with your queen and the others.

"I thought you promised me that you wouldn't betray us!" Guren shouted angrily, you glance at him with bored expression plastered on your face. "You promised us that you wouldn't leave our side no matter what! You promised me that we will be together!" he exclaimed once again, your eyes widened when he said that, he look up to you and gave you a harsh glare and run towards you. You didn't bother to block the attack or run away, but Crowley went in front of you and block his attack, but Guren's fury take over his body and kicked Crowley away. He run towards you again and let his sword went through your chest. All of hem gasped. The vampires just giggled and disappeared.

Guren starred at you with wide eyes. You smile down at him and slowly reached out your hand and caress his cheeks.

"I'm.... I'm... sorry...." you whispered lowly. " I'm sorry.... If I... broke my.... promise... and.. don't worry... I will be... alright.." and you slowly leaned down and close your eyes and pressed your lips into his. He slowly pulled out the sword which made you winced in pain inside but you two never broke your kiss. You slowly back away and gave him a closed eyes smiled before slowly turning into tiny bits of fire and disappeared. Only your clothes were left... he hugged the clothes and cried...