Guren x Reader: A Sweet Kiss~ ♥

You were in your room, making some new poisonous potion for Guren. Guren is your most hated human living creature in the earth, because he always plays prank on you when you two were just a kid. Like looking at your undies and so on.

But now that you made the new poisonous potion for Guren, you will take your revenge because of what he done!

You remove your goggles and lift up the new poisonous potion that you have made/discovered bu yourself, you laugh evilly and stare at the poisonous potion evilly then stop.

You cough then took off your coat and put the potion above the table near your bed and walk towards your bed and sit on it, you let out tired sigh and let your body fall on the soft bed and slowly close your eyes as you slowly drifted to sleep.

                             You slowly open your and yawn, you stretch your arms in front of you but you stop  in the middle of yawning when you saw that your hand were filled with black fur. You panicked and look at you hand.. umm I mean paws and shout, but it was just a 'meow' that came our from your mouth. You jumped off from the bed and started running in circles around your room that some of your things fell down on the floor and shattered but you stopped when you saw some of the potion is on the floor!!!

Your mouth dropped and fainted.

                             Guren was now knocking at your door 10 times already. He raised an eyebrow and turn the door knob and his eyes widened as he open the door quickly and went inside.

" (Y/N)?! (Y?N)?!" he keep shouting your name but he wouldn't receive an answer, his body started to filled with worries. He run in the kitchen but you weren't there, in your laboratory, in the living room, and run into the bathroom and you weren't there also. Then he stopped in front of your room, he walk towards the door while breathing heavily. He look at the door knob with his heart beat beating faster, he holds the door knob and twisted it and open it. As he open the door, his eyes widened in fear.

" (Y/N)...?? " he called out for you and no answer, then he saw a black cat on the floor unconscious, which is you. He slowly walk towards you and bent down then carried you in his arms. He hugged you tightly that made you to woke up, when you open your eyes, your eyes widened and quickly struggle while blushing.

" Woah woah... its okay... its okay... I'm not gonna hurt you little fella.... say where's your owner.?" he said with a soft smile on his face while petting you. You started to tear up and puffed your checks to stop the tears from falling but it failed.. Guren noticed that the shoulder part of his clothes are wet. He holds you in front of his face and his eyes widened as he saw a cat crying.

" Wait... don't tell me your..." he stopped and you nodded. " (Y/N)?! H-how did you become like this!?" he shouted angrily, you pointed the potion at the floor beside your bed and his eyes widened as he saw the spilled potion. He look at you angrily and you started crying again. He deadpanned then let out a sigh.

" Isn't there any cure for this.?" he ask, you shook your head while sobbing. He let out another sigh again and stood up.

" For the mean time, you'll be staying in my office." you only nodded sadly, " By the way, you did pretty good in that potion, cause if someone gets to drink it or get dropped by it it turns into a black cat. And I love black cats, just like you." he said while lifting you up. You blushed then look down. Guren chuckled and bring you back in his arms which made you comfortable and...safe.

                   Guren put you on top of his desk office and sit down on the chair. You sit down and started licking the upper part of your paws while your eyes is closed.

" You know, even though your still a cat.. you look sexy while doing that." he commented. Your snapped open and stopped licking then slowly turn your back at him while blushing.

' Damn you Guren! '

You shouted inside your head while blushing madly. Then your heard Guren giggled, you scoffed at him and his giggle turned into a laugh. You look at him and glared at him.

" Hahaha! What? I'm just telling the truth, (Y/N)." you just rolled your eyes and lay down on his desk and close your eyes.

" Hey, you'll catch a cold if you sleep here in my desk." he said worriedly, instead of answering you just rolled your eyes and close them again. But your eyes snapped open when you felt someone carry you.

" Meow!" (Put me down!) you shouted but you deadpanned as Guren look at you dumbfounded. You deadpanned and just let out a sigh and let him be. Guren smiled and put you on top of his lap with a blanket on it, he put the blanket on top of you with a smile. You look up at him and just realized that he wasn't a bad guy after all. Then he comb your fur with his big gentle hand. You started to tear up, his eyes widened and panicked again.

" I-im sorry (Y/N). Its just that, your fur is so soft and smooth and black. You do know that I love black cats the most right? You nodded and he smiled down at you. You slowly close your eyes and rested your head on top of your arms and fall asleep.

                       You open your eyes as you felt a big hand on top of your body. You crawled out and look up at Guren's sleeping face. You crawled on top of him until you were on his right shoulder.

' Hmm.. his not bad at all. And he look so handsome while his sleeping. I wished I were a human and took this opportunity to take a picture of his handsome sleeping face. But most of all... maybe my anger covered my eyes that I didn't notice the real side of him.. And today.. I'm really thankful that his the one who went inside of my room... thank you Guren..'

You said in your head and smiled then leaned forward while closing your eyes and kiss him. Then you heard the sound 'POFF' you slowly open your eyes and your eyes widened as you saw Guren's eyes was open and you could feel that... you were back to normal. You look at your self and you were about to hug Guren when you saw his eyes staring down somewhere. You followed his gaze and it went to your... breast. Your eyes widened and shouted while covering your breast with your arms.

" Pervert!" you said and was about to slap him but he stop you with a kiss. Your eyes widened and couldn't speak nor move. Guren back away and smirked,

" So that was the only way for you to turn back into a human right? You should have told me earlier so that I could enjoy it even better more." He said while smirking. You blushed then shouted at him.

" You little... cat perverrrrrrtttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"