Mika x Innocent Reader: The Dare~!♥

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry if it took so long ☻. But anyways, enjoy this one and may you die in happiness. Just joking xDD

" Okay, (Y/N)-chan, I dare you to stay in Mika's sides until tomorrow. Your eyes widened.

" W-what? No! I won't! That's not part of our deal Ferid!" you shouted at him while red lines appeared on your cheeks. Ferid laugh and disappeared.

" Hey! We're not done yet Ferid!" but he was already gone, you let out a sigh and stood up. " Might as well end this dare." you exited your room and started walking towards Mika's room. You stop in your tracks as your eyes caught a glimpse of Mika's hair. your heart started to beat faster and faster, you put your hand in your chest and closed it tightly as you think of what might happen.

You were lost in your thought that you didn't notice that Mika is now standing infront of you staring at you with worried expression.

" Gah! Mika-kun! You almost get the shit out of me!" you screamed while panting, he only let out a sigh and offer his hand. You raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes and grab your hand and started dragging you along.

" O-oi wait!" but he didn't stop, your face were now painted with crimson red. You look on the ground while your heart started to go crazy without your permission. Mika stop walking and so did you, you quickly look at him and caught him staring at you.

" W-waht?" you asked nervously. He leaned forward and you took a step back but he quickly grab your waist and pull your body into his. You gasped as your body touched and you could feel the electricity flowed into your veins and body. Your heart didn't stopped beating faster, you stared at his blue eyes and he stared at your (E/C) eyes down to your lip. You followed your gaze and your eyes widened when he was staring at your lips.

" O-oi oi!" you said and pushed him away." Anyway, where are you taking me?" you asked your blushing hasn't disappeared completely but your doing your best though. He didn't reply but he just continue staring at you. Your eyebrows started twitching as he kept on staring at you, until then a vein popped out from your head you were about to teach him a lesson by throwing your boots at him but he swiftly put your body on his shoulder and quickly teleported to his room which you couldn't react early.

" H-hey! Why are we in your r-room?" you asked nervously and he let go of you without warning and your butt hit the solid floor which you winced in pain.

" What the hell was that for, Mika?!" you asked angrily he didn't answer once again and just keep on staring at you. Your blood started to boil. Okay, playtime is over! You stood up angrily and turn your back on him and walk towards the door. You were about to open the door when he cornered you in the room. 

Your eyes widened and you started to blush as his sweet scent caught your nose. You gulped three times and didn't move a muscle until Mika broke the awkward silence between you two.

" Why did you accept that DARE?" your eyes widened because of what he said. You slowly face your body towards his direction but you gasped when he suddenly pulled your body closer to his.

" Why did you accept that DARE?" he asked, and once again you gulped.

" I-it was p-part of the d-deal!" you shouted while stuttering. He only let out a sigh and let go of you, which you got disappointed inside. You quickly turn your back and open the door wide and was about to walk outside but he suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you inside and locked the door behind him.

Your breathing stopped when you felt his warm breath on your neck. But the next thing you new that his already biting you. You closed your eyes tightly and grip on his arms clothes. After 2 minutes he finally let his fang out and you sighed in relief.

" I'm sorry.." he said while resting his forehead on your shoulder and you could find guilt in his voice. You smiled sweetly and faced him and hug him while slowly closing your eyes.

" Nah, It's okay." you whispered softly and you could feel him smile on your shoulder. The two of you stayed like that for a while but suddenly Mika spoke again.

" Stay with me until tomorrow..." he said, a smiled escaped your lips and nodded and snuggle in his hair. What he said again made your heart skip a beat and your face is painted with crimson red.

" And forever more...." you blushed at him but you just nodded and he suddenly carry you in bridal style towards his room.

" O-oi! Where are you taking me?!" you asked him. He only smile down at you.

" To our honey moon." your eyes almost jumped out from your eyes. 

" What?! We're not even married yet!" you said while your face getting redder and redder.

" Then we'll get married right now." he said and a smile escape his face.

" WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??!?!?!!?!?!"

Because of that dare that Ferid did, I finally have the thing that I longed for. The thing that could make my heart skip a beat just by his smile and the thing that could make my world stop just by staring at his blue gorgeous eyes.

No not a thing but the man, the man that well be with me forever and make a family with me and will never be separated no matter what. Because ... he is my DARE after all. ☻

Hi guyss!! Sorry if this once doesn't make any sense at all... hehehe ☻