Yuu ❌ Reader: First Love

(A/N: Please read the story; Owari No Seraph: Fighter. Thank you.)

YOU LOOK at the soccer field boredly. You let out a yawn while covering your mouth then you did a stretch. As you finish stretching, you lay down on the grass and look at the sky. You followed the clouds as they slowly move. You slowly close your eyes and smiled when you felt the cold and refreshing wind touch your body.

You were supposed to go to sleep when you heard someone screamed, "Hey! Watch out!" Your eyes flitter open and your eyes widened when you saw a soccer ball coming towards you very fast. But as soon as it was about to hit you, you did a double back flip and landed on the ground while breathing heavily.

You noticed that the soccer player and running towards your r direction with worried expression and some are amused. You let out a sigh an dusted yourself off. One of the players run towards you, "We're very sorry about that! We didn't mean it! Promised!" He said and bowing. You only laugh awkwardly and scratch the back of your head.
"No its okay. But good thing though that I manage to dodge it." And you laugh.
"Yeah you are right. I was-- I mean, we were amazed because of what you did." He said with a smile. You smiled back at him and excused yourself.

While you were walking you keep on looking at the sky, the clouds are forming any kinds of animals and plants. You let out a small laugh as you saw a cloud formed into a funny face. You stopped walking and stretch both of your arms while closing your eyes. But your eyes quickly open when you felt something coming towards you. As you quickly spin around, your eyes widened as you saw a baseball coming your way very fast. You don't have much time to dodge the ball so you closely closed your eyes while using your arms to cover your face. You waited for the pain but nothing came. You slowly open your eyes and your eyes widened when you saw a boy with black hair standing in front of you with his back facing you.

"Are you guys alright?!" You heard someone scream. You peek and saw the baseball players are running towards your way.
"Woah! How did you catch the ball dude?!" one of the players exclaimed with wide eyes. As you got curious, you look at the boys hand and your eyes widened.
'He manage to catch the ball with his hand?! This guy is insane!' you exclaimed inside your head and didn't notice that everyone is already staring at you.

"W-what?" You nervously ask them.
"Are you okay, Miss?" One of the player ask. You only nodded your head and the players let out a relief sigh.
"We're really sorry. As our sorry, we will--" the boy with black hair cutted him off.
"No need. This young lady here will take me to infirmary. Since it was her fault." your eyes widened because of what you said and your blood started to boil. You greeted your teeth and closed your fist tightly while lookin down.

"Is that so? Then we'll leave him to your care Miss." You only nodded while looking away with your eyebrows narrowed together. And the baseball player walk away. None of you didn't speak. You turned your heels away from him but stop when you didn't saw him followed you.
"Are you gonna follow me or not?" You ask with a bit of coldness in your voice. You glance at him, and you heard him sigh. You rolled your eyes and started walking. You glance at him and saw him looking down while following you.

As you arrive at the infirmary, you knock the door three times but no one answered. You slowly open the door and peek inside, you got curios when the nurse wasn't there. You only let out a sigh and went inside.
'It's the only two of us right now. And if I can't take it anymore, I'm really gonna murder this guy here.' You thought darkly.
You turnaround around and your eyes widened slightly as you saw staring at you. You look into his eyes and it was so beautiful. You were hypnotized by his eyes but then you quickly recovered.
"Sit there." You said while pointing at the chair.
"I know." you heard him said. Your blood started to biol again.
"If you know then sit there and shut that fucking mouth of yours." You said and gritted your teeth.