Crowley ✘ Shy Reader: Don't Be Shy~!

Crowley ✘ Shy! Reader:

Don't Be Shy~!

Please Enjoy This New Chaptie~!

You are currently looking outside, you released a heavy sigh when you remembered your last mission.

In your last mission, you fought a muscular and handsome vampire and he was Crowley. He was a good fighter when fighting your shyness would go away. You released a sigh again and went to your bed. You were staring at the ceiling when Crowley's image appeared in your mind making you blush. You quickly sit up and shook your head rapidly hoping your blush might go away. But then an image of Crowley appeared again. You took your pillow and hit your face many times and buried your face in it while screaming. Then you throw away the pillow and stood up and went near to the window, staring at the beautiful full moon.

"*sigh* Why does his image keep appearing in my head?" you asked yourself and released a heavy sigh. You were about to close your eyes when you saw somebody staring at you and the person was standing in a rooftop, the person was wearing a cape. You rub your eyes and you open your eyes again the person was gone. You just shook your head and faced your room but you stop in your track when he was standing in front of you with his smile that can stop your world from turning.

Your eyes widened, you slowly took a step back without realizing your back hit the window. Crowley walks over to you still smiling. You gulped many times as your eyes scan his body. Then suddenly, he wrapped his arms around your waist making you blush!!! OMG!! 

"You know when we first met. I thought you were not a shy person, but I was wrong." he smiled at you making your underwear almost fall.

"G-get a-away from m-me!!" you yelled at him shyly, you tried to push him away but he's way too strong. But you stopped pushing him away  when he whispered something that made you even to blush,

"I like that kind of a girl."

Those words keeping repeating in your mind and you didn't even notice that Crowley was next to your face. You gasped a little and that even made his smile even more sweeter. And again you tried to push him away but you failed again, he tightens his arms around your waist a little, making your body even closer to him.

"H-hey! Y-your t-to c-close!" he just chuckled and leaned closer. "H-hey! W-what a-are y-you d-doing!?" and again he just smirked and your face are millimeter. 

"Aww, Don't be shy," he said and leaned forward. You were about to speak again when he stopped you using his lips. :">. 

( Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kilig muccchhhhh!!! Hahahaha XDD)