Shooting practice

"Hey Liz" Carl shouted. He ran down to where I was. "Ready for that shooting practice you owe me" He said taking his gun from his holster. Me and Carl have been together now since Glenn found me on a run. I turned to him hugging him tightly. "Oh yes we need to sort out that bad shot of yours" I said to him jokingly. "Oi" He said tickling my sides making me squeal with laughter. He stopped and gave me a hug. "I love your British accent." He placed his hands around my  waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. Our foreheads were now touching. "Lets shoot" I said pulling out of the hug. I lined up some bottles on the felid. "I'll make a deal with you mister...for ever bottle you hit you get a kiss from me" I said catching his attention. "I like the sound of that" He said putting his silencer on his gun. He lifted his gun and aimed at the first bottle sadly missing. "Ok one foot in front of the other and take a deep breath before shooting" I said to him. He turned back to face his target. This time I stood by the side of him. He missed again. "Open both your eyes Carl and think about what you getting afterwards" I said slapping his arse. He lined up one foot in front of the other, he then opened both of his eyes and took a deep breath. He shot it glass smashing everywhere and then He hit the last two with ease.

"Told you, you could do it" I said laughing at him. He walked over to me, but I ran away. "Going to have to  catch me if you want me" I said whilst running from him. He ran after me. Then I felt a pair of arms grab me. "Got you" He said.

"Hey you were supposed to let me run" I said tuning to face him. His eyes were deep sea blue and his hair was dark brown laying on his shoulders. "Mr Grimes stop looking at me like that" I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like that" I said to him. Then I tripped him up, he fell flat on his back and he pulled me down with him. I landed on top of him. "Where's that kiss you promised me" He said.

"Right here" I said leaning down to his face. My tongue wrapped around his and he bit my bottom lip. Our noses collided into each others faces. The kissing was broke by the sound of Glenn "Um have you finished" He said tapping his foot a us. "Oh hello" I said tuning a bright red colour. "Liz you were supposed to be on watch with me ten minutes ago and Carl you're supposed to be on water run."

"Sorry I got a little distracted" I said pushing myself off of Carl.

"Yeh I can see that now go on watch with Maggie and Carl you're Dad want's to see you" He said walking away. Both me and Carl turned bright red. I helped Carl up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "shall we continue this later" He said to me walking with me to the watch tower. "We shall" I said letting go of his arm and watching him walk into the prison.