Humor

"Walking in the woods alone separated by my group..brilliant." I spoke to myself sarcastically. I walked through the woods kicking the leaves as I went. I had no food, water and only a small knife to protect myself. I'm always the one who ends up alone. I thought to myself. yeh my family left me and now my group too why I'm special aren't I. I thought again. I carried on feeling sorry for myself as usual. Then I walked past a man beating a boy. And again being stupid me I said something which made him notice me. Nice one Annie. I thought. "Hey pick on someone your own size." I shouted to him. He stopped beating the boy and turned to me. The boy was curled up in a ball as he nearly was kicked to death. "What's it to you." He said to me angrily.

"Um." I said walking back. "Did I mention how nice your hair is." I said then realising he was bold. I'm so stupid. "Think your a little comedian." The man said walking closer to me and I walked backwards hitting the trunk of a tree with my back. "No, it's just maybe you should stop beating little kids." I said seeing the boy stand up. He moved his index finger to his lips showing me to keep distracting him and  looking at me. "Um.. do you work out look how big your muscles are." I said poking them lightly. What was I thinking that was the most cheesiest thing I could come up with. "Stop mocking me girl if you know what's good for you." The man growled at me.

"Well I know something that's good for me you know you leaving me alone because then I'll probably be un-busied." I said again opening my big mouth. Then the man gripped his hand around my neck and pushed me against the tree chocking me and lifting my feet off the floor. "You talk too much, I can fix that for you." He said.

"No this is what I was talking about-" I was cut off by the man stopping me from talking by taking out a knife. "Oh." I said.

"Yeh Oh." The man said, but before the man could do anything the boy stabbed him in the back of the head making him fall. I fell also as I was being lifted by my neck. I fell to the ground with a thump holding my neck. The boy ran over to me helping me up. "Are you ok?" he asked me. I looked up to him, his eyes were a light sea blue just amazing to look at. "nice eyes." I said " Dam it did I just say that out loud." slapping my forehead with my hand. The boy just smiled at me laughing. "hey stop laughing at me." I said laughing myself.

"Your funny I like you." The boy said.

"Well you he first one to say that." I said looking at the floor.

"Hey don't put yourself down." the boy said to me pulling my chin up with his warm hand to face him. "You just saved my life and kept a man who was way bigger than you from killing you and me."

"You're VERY persuasive." I said smirking and pointing at him funnily. He just laughed at me. "What's so funny?" I asked him tilting my head to one side. "You just funny and in a good way may I add." he said.

"You may." I answered.

I walked away from the dead man in front of me and stood next to the boy. "What's you name then." I asked him. "Carl. and yours." he asked.

"Annie Westword." I answered bowing to him. He just laughed at me and began to blush. "Your blushing Carl." I pointed out.

"Um thanks do you have a group?" He asked me. As he asked me that my smile turned to a frown.

"Um well I did, but they are gone now?" I said looking down at the ground.

"Sorry, I do have a group do you want to come with me I mean with us?" He asked. My group ditched me and there's nothing wrong with going with this Carl kid and he's kind of cute. "Yeh sure why not?" I answered. "I'm going to have to ask you three questions first though ok?"

"Shoot!" I said in one of my stupid voices and regretting it.

"How many people have you killed?" His first question was.

"None." I said " And I'm not planning on it either." He laughed at me again.

"Ok why?"

"I Haven't really needed to." I answered.

"Ok and finally how many how many walkers have you killed?"

"I don't count them silly" I said back to him waving my hand in front of my face and putting emphasis on the word 'silly'. 

"You passed you can come with me." He said holding out his arm. I grabbed it.

"Thanks." I said as I walked with him.

" And Annie?"

"Yeh."

"You have really pretty eyes too."