Lost and found from Guilt 2

Enid's POV:

Flashback:

I grabbed my bag stashing it with food and water. I was leaving and I needed weapons and I don't think Negan would be too happy about me taking his ammo. I waited until dark to take what weapons I needed from the armoury. I went to the window in which I left unlocked from the other day and jumped through. Soon I had what I needed and headed for the window. "Stop right there our I shoot." I turned around slowly seeing one of Negan's men, he was big built and had no hair and a gun pointed to me. "What do you think you doing girl?" He spat. 

I said nothing and backed to into the wall. "I asked what the hell are you doing!!" He walked towards me placing the barrel on my head. "I don't think you understand what will happen little girl if you don't tell me what the hell your doing taken Negan's weapons, I'm sure he'll want to be enlightened on the matter." He grabbed my arm and started to pull me, but I resisted. "Are you stupid?!" He spat. 

"No, but you are." A gun went off making me jump from my skin. I looked to the man, blood poured from his mouth as he hit the floor. I looked up at another gun barrel, Rick's. "Rick?" 

"Yeah, now go, go before Negan finds you."

"But he'll kill you."

"Yeah, but Carl would never forgive me if you died."

"And if you die he loses a father, Rick. He's already lost his mother, I'm not leaving."

"Fine, then we'll both die and Carl will have nobody, now go."

End of flashback:

I stared into Carl's eyes, they were hurt, broken. "You killed my Dad!" 

"Carl I-"

"YOU LEFT HIM TO FUCKING DIE." 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." 

"Maybe Negan would like to see the girl who stole from him, we're taking you home."