Death to one is death to all

We were trapped, the only thing between us and the walkers was a door and they were going to get in soon and the only way out was the window. "If we jump out the window we could brake our necks!" I exclaimed. "Ally we don't really have a choice, if we just be careful I'm sure we can get down safely." Eric said, looking out the window and down to the ground. He didn't look to sure to me and I was shit scared of heights. "Well we can't just jump down." I said looking at all of them.  The boy and the man held their shoulders against the door keep the monsters I most feared out.
"Climb down the drain pipe its our only chance." The boy spoke out
"You're only a lid you can't make decisions." Eric snapped
"Have you got anyother ideas?!" I spat. He looked at me plainily.
"Then lets go." I said. I walked to the window. "Oi you boy your idea you can go first and then the man and then Ally."
"What about you?!" I asked a little scared. "I'll be right behind you." He tried reasuring me.

Once jumping down at he ground i looked up at the window. "Eric come on."
"I'm...I'm c..coming ahhhhhh!!!!" He screamed, hos head stuck out he window as blood dripped down the side ofnthe house. Walkers ripped at his flesh. "Nooooo Eric!!!" I shouted. I soon felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist. "Ally we have to." It was the boy. He pulled me away from the sence. My vision became blurry from the tears fallig from my eyes. "Eric?!" I called out faintly. "Please Eric, please no no no." My crying became loader and was soon picked off my feet and was carried as we ran.

I woke up to something around me, a pair of arms. I could feel the light snoring come from someones mouth. I opened my eyes lookig at the arms.
The boy, he helped me, he saved us from the house all except one. Eric, my brother.

I'm the only on left