Beginning

"So what's this boy of yours called?" Dylan asked sending me a warm smile. Dylan and I met about three days ago, he saved my from a horde of walkers surrounding me when I was on a run. "His names Carl, if you must know." I answered. Dylan and I decided to stick together, sort of a deal really. "Carl? seems such a simple name for the way you described him Poppy." I chuckled slightly looking down at the ground. "Yeah he is." I answered. "And that's why your going to help me find him." I said hoping he wouldn't say no.

"Okay."

"See I knew you would say no......"

"I said okay."

"Really, Oh Dylan thank you so much, when we find him I will repay you." I said hugging him for his helpful actions.

"Where do you propose we start?" Dylan asked

"Alexandria." I said. I looked to his face as he looked puzzled. "That's where we first met, him and his group came into our walls after one of us found them on the road. He was just a survivor back then, but he became so much more."

"I understand why he loves you so much Poppy."

"Yes and I loved him back just as much, but I only know one thing and that Alexandria would be the best place to look for him."

I tracked back to where it was, I remember the woods so well. Dylan followed me to the broken gates of my old home. "What happened here?!" He asked.

"Negan." 

A/N:

This is a sort of promo to what I'm going to write next, I've written this so small because I haven't got a lot of time, I have so much work to do sorry, but I will write the rest this weekend promise.