A little taste of what I want Carnid to be!

Carl's POV:

I knelt at Negan's feet. His weapon sticking in each of our groups faces including mine. I'm happy I stopped Enid from coming I wouldn't want her to be in this situation. If I was scared, how would she feel? I knew someone wasn't coming back with us today, but what if Enid was right, what if I didn't come back?

After we arrived back home, one down. (Who ever Negan killed name). Our group wasn't the same with out them. My Dad was not the same, none of us were, we knew we had to do something about Negan, but we were not sure just yet.

Enid's POV:

I can't believe he did this. I was stuck in that cupboard overnight, until someone let me out in the morning. I can't live with myself if he doesn't come back. I was with some of our group members when someone shouted out telling us they were back. I didn't know what to think. Was he still alive? Is he dead? Is anyone dead? Everyone rushed to the gates. I stayed in the back not wanting to know if something bad had happened. Then I saw it, the hat still perched upon his head. He was alive!! I pushed through the crowd. They all showed saddened faces. What happened?

I ran up to Carl and he to me. I slapped him in the face. He grunted. "What the hell was that for?" He said. "That's for scaring me, but this is for coming back." I said hugging him, practically jumping onto him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He had a warm smell which made me feel secure. I pulled away and looked to him. "If you ever lock me in that closet again, I'm going to kill you myself." I said hugging him again.

Carl's POV:

I saw her she didn't look that happy to see me at first as she ran to me. I made a small smile seeing her. Her hair cascading around her face, her cheeks rosy. But she slapped me?! "What the hell was that for?" I grunted, touching my cheek. Then I remembered I locked her in a closet. "That was for scaring me, but this is for coming back." She said engulfing me in a hug. I missed her presence. I hugged her tightly right back. I could feel her small breaths on my neck as she nuzzled me. She let ago of me. "If you ever lock me in the closet again, I'm going to kill you myself." She said hugging me again. I smirked at her, feeling her warmth around me.