The Devils Plan part 2

Ravens POV:

I walked around the prison towards a group of people until I spotted Rick and he spotted me. He walked towards me. "Hey it's Raven right?" He said. I looked up to him.

"Yeh." I answered innocently trying not to seem as if I'm here for a reason. 

"I need you to come help me with something." He said pulling a gun from his belt. "This is Carls can you give it to him for me I promised I would give it to him when I got back." He said handing the gun to me. He's so stupid giving me a gun now I can finely do what I want to and leave I don't want to be here  with a killer any more. "Yeh sure I'll go give it to him now." I said. I will definitely give it to him I thought to myself. 

I walked up towards Carls cell, it must be late as most people were in their cells and asleep. That's good they won't hear his screams. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a hand grab my around my mouth. I squirmed to get from their grip. They pushed me against the wall. "I know who you are and I knew your father Phillip." They said. They let me go, but held me up against the wall. "You don't know anything about me and I wouldn't try anything either." I said pointing out that I had a small knife pointed at his chest. "Smart just like your father was." He said making sure I can remember he was dead. I scrunched my nose up and frowned my eyebrows. "You're right I'm just like my father I am smart and I will not hesitate to kill you." I said pushing the knife only breaking his clothes and now touching the first layer of his skin. "Chose wisely." I said looking deep into his eyes. 

"Fine, but next time you won't have anything or anyone to look after you." He said walking away from me. I slotted my knife into my left boot and held Carl's gun in my right hand. I walked into Carl's cell he wasn't there. I wanted to finish the job tonight great now I have to go look for him. I walked around the prison looking for Carl. I walked into the showers. It was cold and damp. I looked down to the floor  seeing a trail of bloody footprints. I decided to follow them. I came out if the showers and to cell block D. The foot prints were getting fainter and they were more like smudges of blood now. Then suddenly I got grabbed from behind. "Ahhh" I screamed out. A walker grabbed at my leg from behind. I lifted Carl's gun and shot it into the walkers head. It fell limp on my leg. I pushed it off me and took a big huff.

Carls POV: 

"Ahhh" I heard screams coming from cell block D. It sounded like Raven I ran towards where the scream had come from and then a loud sound of a gun. I raced towards the sound and came to see Raven pushing a walker off her bottom half. Wait a walker how did a walker get into the prison. "Raven are you ok?" I asked running over to her and helping her up. Her eyes were filled with worry she looked as if she was about to cry, but when her eyes met mine she held them back. "What were you doing in cell block D?" I asked her. Her eyes diverted to the ground and she didn't look at me. "Raven what were you doing in cell block D?" I asked her again. 

Ravens POV:

"What were you doing in cell block D?" Carl asked me again. This was my chance I thought nobody was here and I had a gun in my hand. This is it Carl Grimes it's your last hour. I raised my head and looked up to him and pushed his arms off me raising my arm and pointing a gun towards his head. "This is for my father." I said. Before I could pull the trigger Carl reached out and twisted my wrist around making me drop the gun then he held my wrist tight and kicked it away. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked making his tone of voice deeper. I grabbed his arm with my free hand and flipped him over my back making him land on the cold floor. "Revenge." I said taking my small knife from my boot and walking towards him. I leaned to him. His eyes widened and kicked me in the stomach seeding me onto the floor, the knife flew out of my hand and to the other side of the room. He rose up came towards me. I tackled his legs and held him down by his neck. I watched his face turn red until he rolled me onto my back and held my hands down stopping me from getting up. "Why do you want revenge?" He asked me.

"I'm not who you think I am" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Who are you then?" He asked. I didn't answer I just looked at him. Should I tell him then I'll kill him and he'll die and not be able to tell anyone who I am to warn them. "I'm the governors daughter." I said smiling at him with a devilish smile. I could see hurt in his eyes. "Why would you come here?" He asked. " I want to kill you and that's what I'm going to do. I launched myself towards Carl, but he pushed me to the side. I hit the wall, but i was still standing and my knife had fallen on the floor before i could reach it Carl was pinning me against the wall. I could feel his breath on my face. He was breathing quite heavily. He looked deep into my eyes and I did too. "Why?" he finally asked me. 

"Revenge is sweet." I spat. 

"What have I done to you that made you want to kill me so much?" he asked me.

"You father killed my father." I said trying to wriggle from his grip. My hands were laid down by my sides and i tuned my head away from his stare. "Why do you want to look me in the eye are you scared to LOOK ME IN THE EYE!!" he said beginning to yell. I flinched at his tone of voice. "Yes." I mumble. His eyes looked at me puzzled. He let go of me. "I can't do this i'm nothing like you, I'm nothing like your Father." Carl said tuning away. I felt bad for him in a way, but I can't deny that I did like him just a little. I grabbed at his arm and turned him back to me.