Who's the victim? Part 2

With a lift of his bat Negan brought it down hard towards the ground in front of Y/N. She squealed in fight as I breathed out in relief. "I scared you there didn't I missy." Negan laughed, winking to her. He then turned to me, a big smile on his face. "You looked a little worried there son, don't worry if I was going to kill her, her blood would've already been spilled."  That's it I had, had enough of this.

Before even thinking of the consequences I went for him. Throwing myself at him I got mad handled. Soon Negan's men started to restrain me. "NO!" Negan shouted. "Lets see what you got." He smirked at me.  His men backed off. "Give him a weapon." Negan shouted.

"Carl!" My Dad spat.

"Shut it Rick." Negan shouted. "Or I'll kill him now." I was handed a metal pole. I wheeled it in my right hand, holding it up in defence. "Are you gonna make a move before sun rise kid." He laughed. I swung the pole to his stomach, but he jumped out of the way. "Least you made a move." He said. I knew that this was a bad idea, but I had no choice now.

After many swings, hits and misses. Negan through his bat towards my abdomen, making me hit the ground. The pole was out of my reach as it rolled out of my hand when I fell. Negan knelt down beside me. He put the bat down behind him soon showing me his left hook. "Carl!!" Y/N screamed for me also I could hear my Dad and Michonne's voice. "Stop it, stop it right NOW!!!" Y/N kept screaming. I heard a shuffle of footsteps and soon I see Y/N standing behind Negan. I looked to her with wide eyes. 

Tears had streamed down her face. "Stop now!" she said harshly, but calmly. I could soon see why. She had Negan's bat in her hand and was poking it into the back of him. Negan turned to her and stood up from me. I pushed up on to my elbows. "Missy you have some balls." He said holding his hands up near his head. "Carl come on." Y/N said to me. I pushed myself up off the ground and towards Y/N. "Your making a big mistake missy."

"No your making a mistake by messing with my family." She said confidently. I was amazed my her confidence, I was proud. I loved that when she wanted to do something that she would. "Your gonna let us go or I will kill you and since you don't really know who I am, I wouldn't test me." Negan seem speechless, he had nothing to say for once.  "Take it or leave it."

"Fine, I'll let you family go." He said.

As we began to walk away Negan spoke. "But not you."

 Y/N choked. I looked to her body as it hunched over. He mouth was wide open. I looked to her stomach as Negan stabbed Y/N with the pole going straight through. With a tuff pull Negan pulled it clean from her stomach. "Yyyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnnnN!!!!!" I screamed, holding her in my arms. Blood stained her shirt as did it now mine. "That's what happens when you cross Negan."

I held her in my arms as I began to weep. Tears dropped onto Y/N face. I couldn't speak, I just, I just cried. "No, no, no, no Y/N." I wept. I lay her down gently onto the ground making sure her head was lent softly on the ground. "C-c-carl." she spoke.

"Shh, shh we are gonna get you to the Hilltop don't speak, don't speak."

"Carl t-there's nothing y-you can d-do." her voice was getting weaker.

"No there has to be." I cried louder. I touched her cheek with my hand. I lay my lips down onto hers and kissed them soothingly. Once I pulled away her eyes were still, nothing moved.

She was gone.

She was dead.