Carnid

Enid and Carl walk through the forest rustling the leaves beneath their feet. Carl lifts his head hearing the sound of a walker near by. The low groans of the walker were getting louder as Enid and Carl both stop. They look through the dead trees and see half a walker walking away from them. Carl quickens the pace to go after it. "Carl." Enid calls walking after him.

"Michonne's out here I'm not leaving it." He said in his deep voice keeping an eye on the walker ahead of him. They walk between the trees and Carl whistles for the walker making it turn around and come in their direction. Carl looks face to face with the walker seeing it's face. Carl and Enid both have sadness in their emotions seeing who the walker is. "No." Enid says seeing it to be Diana. 

"Hey come on." Carl says

"What are you doing?" Enid asks looking worried for the walker and Carl.

 "Come on." Carl says again 

"What are you doing?" Enid asks more aggressive getting Carl's attention.

"Just go." He says this bluntly looking back to the walker.

"We should kill it." Enid says grabbing for her knife.

"Go home!" Carl's says annoyed.

"No!" Enid snaps back.

"Enid!" Carl's says nastily

"This is bullshit, it should be dead." Enid snapped walking towards the walker. Carl raises his arm and grabs Enid's. Enid struggles under Carl's grip saying "Let go!" 

Carl snaps back "Just leave!".Carl still holds on to Enid's arm as they look at each other. Enid's face show more sacredness at what Carl might do, but Carl seems to be getting more aggressive and annoyed with what Enid wanted to do with the walker. Suddenly from behind Enid the walker grabs her and she turns scared as Carl pulls her out of the way and pushes the walker to the ground nearly stumbling over himself. "Your not killing it." Carl snaps.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Enid comments looking at Carl's back. 

"You wouldn't understand." Carl said looking down at the walker. Enid looks hurt by Carl's comment. "You don't want to be out here, you said it, just go home." Carl said again making Enid feel worse. Enid shakes her head in disapproval and breaths out heavily. She turns away running back home and away from Carl. 

Carl looks down at the walker and around the place thinking about what he had said.