Chandler Riggs: From Love dies? or Love Tries?

A/N: This is a chapter from one of my stories. I wanted to keep this part because I liked it so I'm putting it on the end of the imagines because I'm deleting that story. Sorry if it might not make sense to you, but I just wanted to keep this part. I might put another chapter from it on here too. Thanks for reading.  

I walked out of the room I had been staying in and went down the stairs holding the banister for balance. I heard the light cheering of voices from outside as I walked towards to front door. They were training already. I walked out the door letting the light breeze touch my skin sending goose bumps up my arms. I felt different that now everything was in perspective. I was a hunter and they were Wolfs and Vampires. I worried for my safety, Alex's brother doesn't really seem to like me, why would he? I'm a hunter of his kind, it's understandable anyway. My eyes darted around the place looking at the type of people they were, well not people, but they will fight for what they want. As I glanced around at them one caught my eye. Alex. Her hair tied back out of the way of her face and her skin as pale a porcelain china, delicate even to look at. Finally my eyes met hers, the sun glazed over them giving them a golden shine. Sadly, doing that distracted her from whom she was fighting. Wolfy tackled her down to the ground hovering over her and breathing heavily. Yes, I was jealous, I wanted to be sharing that moment with her, but it's always the more good looking guys that get the girl anyway. I huffed and muttered to myself, wishing I hadn't as most of them heard me probably.

I watched as Wolfy pushed himself up and took help her up, bringing him close to his chest. I gritted my teeth and gave a little growl under my breath. Once I'd done that Alex's eyes met mine once again. She smiled to me, but still was close to Wolfy. I smiled back weakly. I looked to my feet and sighed. Did she really love me like she said she did on the roof, or was it all just to make me feel better about my Uncle? I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I opened my eyes slowly now noticing not just my feet, but another pair of feet. I looked up meeting those brown eyes again. "What's up?" She asked concerned. I shook my head and breathed out.

"Nothing, I just was thinking." I said trying not to show her I was jealous.

"Chandler, I smell your feelings you know that right." She said "And you don't seem happy."

"I'm fine Alex honestly, I just don't think I'm your best fighter." I said not lying, but just not telling her the real truth. "Don't be silly, your a hunter, you having fighting in your blood. Just like me and my brother we have fighting in our blood, just like anyone here. You not ordinary, your special Chandler. All we gotta do is bring out your hunter side, by getting you to fight someone." She said muttering the last part. "What?!" I asked actually hearing the last part. Before I could say anything else she took me by the arm and ran me over to everybody else. "Wolfy you fight Chandler see if you can bring out his fight." Alex said pointing to Wolfy.

"Al-righty then, are you ready hunter?" He asked me showing me his teeth and glaring at me. I stood there not even sure what to do. I looked around looking for anything I could use to help me. I spotted a long stick. I bent down and picked it up holding it in defence. "Hum." Wolfy commented. "You have brains, but brains wont always help you in a fight Hunter you gotta use your anger, your jealousy." He said. I looked for Alex catching the light in her eyes. Without even breathing a breath I was pushed to the floor landing on my back. I grunted when hitting it. "Get up hunter." Wolfy shouted. His words rang in my ears. "Get up!" He shouted, kicking at my heels. I pushed myself up glaring into his eyes. "That's it use your anger, USE IT!" He shouted. I ran towards him, but he dodged me out of the way and I ran into one of the vampires. I walked back to the area and looked a Wolfy once more. He came at me hitting my jaw on the left sending me to stumble backwards. I went to throw a punch at him, but he grabbed my fist, clenching it in his hand. He squeezed it crushing it between his hand. My eyes squinted at the pain. He then grabbed at my shirt and brought his mouth to my ear. "I saw you looking, I could sense your jealousy when I held her close to me, her face pretty with mine, I held her waist and her lips not far from mine, she's mine hunter."

That's it I clicked, the anger the jealousy, I just clicked. "She's mine." He whispered into ear. I grabbed at his arm which was holding my hand tight and twisted it around watching him growl in pain. He let a go of me and stumbled back holding his arm in pain. "Well done hunter, but you ain't winning this fight." He said lunching at me. I picked up my stick from the ground and used it in defence of his fists and teeth. I kicked him in the shines sending to his knees. I hit him across the face with the stick sending his body to the ground. His face turned to mine and growled loudly. He grabbed at my ankle sending me to the same level as him, the stick rolled out of my reach. He snapped his teeth at me and dragged me over to him and pinned me down. "I'm not letting you win this fight in front of her, she doesn't want a wimp who can't even fight." He said smirking at me and turning his eyes a red colour. "I'm the Alpha and what says goes." He said throwing his fist in my face. I turned too the side and then looking to him again. My blood was now boiling at him his words, I don't think he realized what he was doing to me. I gritted my teeth at him and grunted loudly. "She's mine." He whispered again. That's it, I'm gonna kill him. I pushed him off of me sending him on his arse. I stood up as did he, he tried throwing a punch at me, but I blocked it and not just blocking it, but sending him backwards. I had unlocked my fight. He had thrown punch after punch, but I blocked them and sent him flying every time. He was beginning to get weak and I gave him the last punch knocking him into a state of sleep. I raised and breathed out deeply looking at my surroundings, but I only noticed one. Alex.

That night I lay on my bed thinking about everything, what I did to Wolfy, what I am, what's happening? That's when I heard a light knocking at my door. "Come in." I voiced as the door creaked open. It was Alex. "Chandler?" She asked walking in. I got off from the bed and walked towards the door. "Yeah." I answered walking up to her.

"I was just wondering how you were." She said walking in my room and over to the window. I joined her. "I'm fine what about you?" I said looking out the window the way she was.

"Um, well you know thinking about when the full moon comes." She said looking to me. "I can't stop worrying about you Chandler, we are fighting against someone who's your family, your blood." She said looking at me concerned. "I'm fine, I promise. I'm worried about you too you know." I said looking at her. "You are?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm worried that you might get hurt, even though your way more skilled at fighting than I am." I said earning a laugh off of her. "Yeah, but you definitely showed everyone you could fight today, you unlocked your fight Chandler." She said smiling to me.

"Yeah I guess I did." I said smiling to myself and then looking to her. She looked up to me and then put her hand to my jaw line. I winced as she touched the bruise that Wolfy had given me. "Oh Chandler." She said not finishing her sentence.

"What?" I asked grabbing her hand gently in mine. I reached her cheek with my other hand.

"Nothing really, just admiring you." She said showing me her reddened cheeks. I traced my thumb over her delicate skin and looked down into her eyes lovingly. I leaned downwards and touched her lips with mine sending me and hopingly her, shivers down my spine. Her lips were cold against mine, but soft. Her arms came around my neck and she tangled her fingers in the ends of my thick locks. I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her in closer. I didn't know what came over me. I felt more confident all of a sudden. She pushed her lips against mine harder and my tongue asked for access and she gave it to me. My tongue danced with hers. She moved her hands to my shirt and pulled on the hems of it. I held her face and was pulling her in and taking little breaths between our kissing. She travelled her hands up my shirt and pulled it up and off of me.

Suddenly someone had entered the room. It was Wolfy. "Alex I-" He paused for a moments realizing what he had walked into. He looked to me in anger and then returned his eyes to Alex. "Alex come, you have to see this." He said. I looked to Alex and nodded as it seemed important and I didn't want to seem selfish. I picked up my shirt, putting it on and running after her. I heard the sighs of sorrows from everyone as I stopped where Alex had stopped. I looked over seeing one of them dead. I couldn't see who it was until Alex cried out and turned to me and cried on me. She started speaking. "NO, NO, NO!!!" Her crying became more audible as I felt her tears soak my lower shoulder. I looked closer and my stomach turned. It was Alex's brother, dead. A steak to the heart and burnt by the sun. I cradled Alex in my arms thinking. My Uncle had now gone too far.