Lost and Found from Guilt 3

Enid's POV:

Back in Alexandria wasn't part of my plan and kneeling in front of Negan wasn't a choice of mine either. Carl's changed and I don't blame him since it's all my fault. I left Rick to die and if I hadn't broken into the armoury then Carl would still have a father.

"So Enid is it?" Negan said pacing back and forth in front of me. I didn't speak, I didn't need to. "Carl tells me that you've stolen from me, from us and that is worth something in my mind, but since Carl was the one who brought you to justice then he can decide your punishment." I looked back to Carl, who's eyes were in shock. He didn't know what to do.

"We are waiting son, what to do with the thief."

"We should keep her over night and then sort her out in the morning." Carl said. I'm surprised he wouldn't want to kill me the way he reacted earlier.  "Fine, Dwight take her to one of the houses and keep an eye on her." Negan ordered.

"I'll take her." Carl shouted out. "She ain't gonna try anything she's knows better." I looked to him as he walked over to me. He takes me by the forearm as Negan nods in approval. And we walk to where ever he's taking me.

"Carl stop." Nothing his grip was tightening on my arm. "Carl you're hurting me, CARL!" I shouted getting his attention. He pushed me backwards. "I'm hurting you, I'm hurting YOU!!" I looked into his angry eyes. "You can not talk about hurt when, you are the one who cause the most hurt to people, you left my Dad to die because of your careless thinking and then you left me when I needed you most, I had no one not Michonne, Daryl everyone was morning and when I needed someone who would understand a loss you weren't there, you left, YOU FUCKING LEFT!" He looked to me with now watery eyes. 

I placed my hand only his shoulder and closed the gap between us. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I deserve to die, I deserve what ever punishment you'd give me."  I placed my hand on his cheek rubbing away his tears with my thumb. "I was talking with Michonne earlier today, talking about you and why would you leave, so I just want to know why did you leave, when you had me?" He looked to me with his questioning blue eyes. "Just please tell  why you wanted to leave."

"I just couldn't stand it here, I didn't want to feel like Negan was our King, he treats us like shit Carl and I didn't want that for my life."

"What about leaving me, why would you leave me behind?"

"I knew that telling you that I was leaving and that I wasn't coming back would break you heart and I didn't want to see that, I was scared out of my mind seeing me breaking your heart, I'm sorry Carl, I should've been braver." I hugged him, I didn't even realise that I did, until his scent filled my nose and his flannel was soft on my skin. I felt his hand around my waist squeezing ever so slightly. "You Dad died saving me, that night in the armoury I was caught by one of Negan's men and he pointed his gun at my head and before anything could happen Rick shot him and told me to run and I ran, like a coward."

"Was the man Dwight?" Carl asked pulling away from me. I looked to him thinking.

"No."

"Then how did Dwight know that you were involved that night if he wasn't there, unless they knew that you would leave and that my Dad was there at the right time, to get caught up in that mess."

"It wasn't my fault, it was a set up."

A/N:

I know that there are a lot of parts to 'Lost and Found from Guilt' and I'm sorry there will be only one last part to this. If anyone could find a picture to go with this part I would be a great help.