REQUEST

A/N: This request was by Aurora2253 thanks for another idea, hope this turn out the way you want it to be. xxH

Aurora's POV:

"You can't keep me in here all the time." I joked turning to Carl whilst I was packing my bag. I decided to go on a run since Negan came here yesterday. I pulled my blonde hair back into a pony tail and tied it tightly. "You can't go out there, not now that there's Negan's men out there." Carl said touching the side of my arm. "You know what he's capable of Aurora, we've already lost people, I can't lose you too." He whispered, hugging me and pushing his head into the crook of my neck. I pulled away gently. "Just give me five to ten minutes please, I promise I'll watch out for any danger, please?" I said trying to convince him.  He sighed heavily looking around and then back to me. Our blue eyes meeting each others. "Ten minutes, but if you ain't back I'm gonna come looking for you." He said. I hugged him once more and turned to leave. "Ten minutes!" he warned.

"Ten minutes." I confirmed

I walked through an open field, probably not a good way to go, but it's better than going through the forest that could have Negan's men lurking. I walked out towards a broken down car. It had been there for a long time from the looks of things. No windows, just a rusty old body of a pick up truck. I perched myself on the top of it getting a good view of where I was. Nothing but trees and land for all I could see.

Ten minutes later I walked back into Alexandria with some things I thought could be useful. I was soon met by an old face. I remembered his blonde hair and green eyes. "Thomas?" I called. He soon turned around. I was met with those green eyes that I hadn't seen for ages. He hasn't been home since Carl had gotten his eye shot out. I ran towards him stopping right in front of him. "Thomas where have you been?" I asked.

" I got lost when the walkers broke in, I ran to far out, didn't know where I was." He answered. I soon embraced him with a warming hug. "I'm so glad you're okay." I mumbled into him.

Carl's POV:

I watched as Thomas and Aurora hugged, the pit of my stomach roared with rage. Something was telling me that Thomas was going to cause trouble. That evening Aurora, Thomas and I all sat around the fire in the house. Aurora was sat between my legs and her head rested on my stomach. Her light breathing filled the room, along with Thomas and mine. Thomas sat on the other sofa opposite us. "I'm so glad you back." Aurora spoke up. Thomas lifted his head and smiled. "I'm glad I'm back." That rage again filled my stomach.

"We've missed you so much Thomas, I thought you were dead, gotten bit by one of the walkers. Haven't we missed him Carl?" I was soon brought back out of my thoughts and nodded quickly at what she said. "Hey, Carl sorry to ask, but what happened to your face man?" He asked, seeming so caring and concerned. "I don't like to talk about it." I said.

"Aurora said something about you being a little sensitive about it, must of hurt."

"You what?" I asked her. She looked at me with sorry eyes, but I just wasn't having it. I pushed her away from me trying not to hurt her and walked away. "Gosh he is sensitive." I heard Thomas mutter. He made my blood boil. I soon heard running feet after me and was pulled backwards. It was Aurora. "Carl, I'm sorry, but he was just asking a question." She said

"Something I don't like to be shared around." I snapped. Her face looked a little shocked at my tone of voice, she'd never seen me this angry before. She sighed. "I'm sorry." She said. "Thomas is a nice guy-"

"Oh Thomas this Thomas that, why don't you date Thomas." I said not meaning to say that aloud. "Because I love you, you idiot." she said swatting my arm. I smiled at her. "You're an idiot, I would never swap you for anyone and definitely  not Thomas." She said smiling and laughing. "I love you and only you." She said not giving me a chance to speak, she pushed her lips onto mine and I pulled her into me.  My hands pulled at her top and she pulled away. "Not right now, we have a guest, but I can think of some things we can do later Mr Grimes."