Leaving me

Carl's POV:

I held Norrie by her waist supporting her, the walkers were chasing us and we were slowing down. "Norrie you have to keep going." I pleaded

"I can't Carl, you need to go." She said scrunching up her face, showing me her pain.

"I can't leave you Norrie, I wont!" I said shouting the last part.

"It's better than the two of us dying because I know I'm slowing you down." She winced once again. The distant growls were making my decision harder than it need to be. I looked behind us seeing the walkers coming closer. "Norrie please don't do this to me, you know I can't leave y-you..I can't let you go now, we've come so far." I said pleading to her, but she wouldn't go.

"Carl, you just have to let me go and doing this will let you go even further than we will ever have gone." She said touching the side of my face.

"I'm not letting you die here Norrie, I will get you somewhere safe, I promise." I stopped guessing that was the last thing she heard me say  as she collapsed. The gun wound was getting worse and I knew I couldn't do anything about it, I knew she was going to die, but I wouldn't let her be torn to shreds by one of the things.  

I managed to get away from the walkers, carrying her to a safer place, just like I promised. A Cabin, a rotten green moss covered the rotting pale wood it was made from. I kicked down the door not even thinking about the rules my Dad taught me. I run upstairs placing her down on to the bed. Her breathing was more audible as she gained conscience. "Carl." She whispered.

"I'm right here, I'm right here." I repeated, cupped her face in my palms. Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled even at the most horrible times and now was one of them. She tried getting up. "No, no you must rest." I said pushing her down gently.

"You know I'm dying  Carl?" She said, saying the thing I didn't want her to say, saying thing I didn't want her to remind me of.    I nodded understanding what was happening. "Don't let me turn into one of those things, please." She whispered. I nodded once again unable to speak, thinking how I would be after she was gone. "I won't." I finally said. She smiled again showing my her perfect smile.

"I love you Norrie." I said wrapping my hand around hers. I could feel her give me that last squeeze of the hand. "I love you t-" She stopped, stopped speaking, stopped breathing, she just stopped. And that's when I stopped, my heart stopped, but my crying began.

I pulled her closer to me hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go. My tear droplets streamed down onto her face. "Norrie." I cried. I pulled her into my chest. "N-N-Norrie." I cried. I placed her head and body back down onto the bed. He face seemed perfect, her hair settled around her perfect pale face. She was like an angle, with no wings. She was broken, she was gone. I didn't want to say the word, but I was thinking it. 'Dead'

I pulled the knife from my belt, remembering her last wishes that I promised I would do, that I would do for her. Wiping the tears from my face with the back of my hand, I lifted the knife above her head and slowly plunged it into her skull. 

I never thought this would happen, She  of all people leaving me.

A/N: Sorry haven't updated, still have 11 more exams to go yeah!!!! And sorry this GIF at the top has nothing to do with this short imagine, but I couldn't find a GIF of Carl crying as him older, but this one was just really sexy!!!! The feels for Carl grimes jdghucyhfyur!!!!!!!