Request

A/N: his request was by tomoskibay this was so different to what I am normally writing, but I loved doing it anyways. Please check out their profile and enjoy xxH

"Amani, I'm leaving now. There's some pizza in the freezer and you know where everything is, make sure you keep the kitchen clean please."

"Yes, Mum and good luck." I shouted back down the stairs to her from my bedroom. My Mums an actress, she's been looking for a new job since around Christmas last year. My Mums agent Marshal found her one with the producers of The Walking Dead. I know they are a very big deal and company, so I'm hoping my Mum gets the job. I know nothing of the show except it's about a bunch of people who run away and kill zombies and other humans. (A/N I know its walkers, but please bear with me, I nearly died too)

I was in the kitchen, when the front door clicked open. My mum walked in with Marshal, I could hear her heels clicking along the kitchen floor. I turned around seeing there happy smiles. "I'm guessing by the look of things the audition went well." I said smiling towards the both of them.

"More than well, I got the part!" My Mum shouted, so high pitched I swear to you my ear drums could've bled. "My first part starts tomorrow at six, so no celebrating tonight, but I hope we can tomorrow if I'm not working." My Mum said. "Did you have dinner?" She asked.

"No." I answered. "I splashed out on a delivery, knowing you'd get the part easy, so I ordered Mexican and I know it's not exactly like it was back home, but I thought you'd want something for a little celebrating." I said as the doorbell went.

We all ate our fill and soon Marshal went home and Mum and I went to bed. The next morning, well I should say afternoon because I woke up really late, around one-ish. I went down to the kitchen finding a note on the fridge from Mum.

' Hey sweetie,

You'll probably won't be awake until the afternoon so I left some pancakes in the fridge for you to eat for breakfast, I hope that's okay and wish me luck for my first part today, I'll be home for around seven, so don't destroy the kitchen, but there is also some left over Mexican. Thank you so much for that last night it was yummy!

Love Mum'

I smiled at her little hand written letter and dug straight into the pancakes, and they were so good may I add. I decided I should do some research and watch some of this show my Mums acting in. Two seasons later and I were hooked. I hadn't even noticed that my Mum had walked through the door, until she tapped on my shoulder. "Oh, hey."

"Been getting up to some research I see." She said slumping down beside me.

"Yes, which Characters did you meet?" I asked wrapping a blanket around the two of us.

"My whole scene was with two people, Daryl and Rick. But I'm not going to spoil anything else." She said. "But I can tell you that the cast are coming over here for a little celebrating since I'm not working tomorrow."

"What? Everyone?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, everyone!" She said "They are coming at eight." She added.

"I'm going to go shower then." I said turning off the TV, pulling off the blanket and hurrying up the stairs to the bathroom. After showering I put on a pair of high-waist black jeans and blue and white sideways striped top which the sleeves elastic stretched just below my shoulders. I then pulled on a pair of black socks. I straightened my long brown hair and topped off my outfit with a spray of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette for her Perfume my Mum got me for my Fourteenth Birthday.

I heard the doorbell as I fixed up my face with some simple make-up for my eyes and eyebrows. I walked down stairs with some familiar faces, but some unknown ones too. Well that's to be expected since I've only seen one and a half to two seasons of this show. Least I'm not fanning over them with screams of excitement. I greeted a few people I knew, like Andrew who plays Rick and who complimented my Mum a lot, there was also Norman who plays Daryl and Glenn and Maggie who are played by Steven and Lauren. I met a few others which names will come to me at some point when they leave. I turned around suddenly met with a pair of soft blue eyes, I also met with now whatever was in his cup now splashed all over his blue buttoned up shirt. (A/N The moment you wish you could unbutton it) "I'm really sorry; let me get you a cloth." I said rushing to the kitchen with him on my tail. I passed him over a cloth and he dabbed away most of the liquid. "I am so sorry, I should've been more careful." I said