Black hearted

I sat in my house looking at the bodies of my family. Their blood was on my hands and everywhere else. My face was emotionless. They needed to die I thought to myself. I looked down at my mum (mom) who had my knife still embedded in her skull. My two sisters were lying next to her one on the right and the other on the left. Their straight blonde hair was now drenched in our mums (moms) blood. I lay next to them thinking, thinking about how happy we could have been if none of this ever happened. I had to do it I kept telling myself. If they didn't die then I wouldn't of been able to live. I left them their and went down the stairs. I took a knife from the second draw down and twisted it in my hands thinking should I go with them, with them to hell.

I woke up the next morning. I must have fallen asleep. I went back up the bedroom. First I picked up my sister who was on the right of my mum (mom). I tucked her into bed as if she was going to sleep for the last time. I did the same with my other sister and my mum (mom). BANG. the sound of gun fire filled my ears. It was coming from the kitchen. I held the knife in my right blood covered hand. Then I could the groans and moans of walkers. There was a boy in the house he was pushing up against the door and walkers were on the other side trying to get in. I walked down the steps casually. The door then swung open and walkers came walking in the boy was pushing him self backwards. I then walked down the steps quicker and pulled out my python and shot down each walker with ease. The boy looked at me with surprise. I left one walker alive for the boy to kill. He killed the last walker. "Who are you?" He asked pushing himself up.

"Alice and you?" I answered and then asked.

"Carl....you have a nice shot" he said to me. He was looking at me still shocked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said strongly.

"Because I'm amazed that a girl with a pretty face can shoot like that." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said as I walked closer to him. I twisted my gun and placed it in my holster.

"Are you alone?" He asked.

"I am now" I said thinking about my dead family I had just murdered.

"What do you mean"  he asked tilting his head.

"My family are upstairs dead" I told him. He looked at me scared. "And before you ask yes I killed them, but only because I had to" I said sighing.

"Were they bit?" He asked.

"No my mum (mom) tried to kill my sisters and I killed her then My sisters found her and tried to kill me , but I ended up killing them, they are sleep now forever." I said. The boy didn't react like I thought her would he just came over to me. "I had to kill my mom" he said looking into my eyes and biting his lip. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. "Why?" I whispered into his ear.

"Because I had to" he said grabbing my arse. I laughed  in agreement. I pulled his face into mine. We breathed heavily. He lifted me up and my legs hooked around his waist. I didn't care if I had just met him. He sheared my black heart. He put me on the sofa and lifted his hat and top off of him. He began kissing down my neck. Making feel amazing. He leaned in-between my legs and kissed me on my lips once again, rubbing his hand down my thigh. He then sat up and ripped my top off from my chest. I bit my lip and pulled him back down. My tongue twisted around his  filling every corner of his mouth. The night became more crazier.

I was lying on top of him now. I was in just my underwear and him just in his boxers. He had his one arm around my waist. "That was good" Carl said to me. "Best I've had in a long time"

"Well if you stay there might be more" I said standing up over him now. I walked over to my clothes and started to get dresses. Then I looked at my shirt seeing it torn into bits. "I have no shirt" I said to him. "I don't think you need one" He said walking over to me grabbing my face and pushing his tongue down my throat. His hands moved down to my lower back. I pulled out of the kiss. "I could get used to this" I said going in for a second round.