Requested Part

A/N:

This was requested by milatheantisocal, thank you for requesting and I hope this is what you wanted. xxH

"Carl please, I can't go any further." I called out limping on my leg. Our group had separated from us. A huge herd broke us a-part, we shot through most of them. Carl and I ran one way and our group the other. We ran for miles and I twisted my ankle trying to get away. "Y/N, you haven't got a choice." He said back gently.

"Then go on without me." I said stopping and folding my arms. Carl huffed and stopped in his track. "You wanna go so bad, then you go. I'm going to stay right here." I said walking over and sitting up against the tree.

"You're really good at that." He commented, turning around and facing me.

"At what?" I asked. He walked over to me and sat down.

"At getting your own way." He said pulling his arm around me. I lay my head onto his shoulder, smiling to myself. "What hurts?" he asked.

"My ankle, I twisted it when the herd separated us from your Dad and the others." I looked down. "Carl? Do you think we are going to get back with the others?"

"Yeah don't you worry about it well be fine." He said hugging my tighter.

We had started walking once again this time, together. I limped whilst he help me over the ground and roots. "We need to find somewhere fast, before it gets dark."

"I don't think we're going to have much luck there Y/N." We'd walked for a while longer until it turned dark. "We aren't safe Y/N, but I don't know what to do. Y/N I don't know how to keep you safe, I don't know how to treat you. I don't know anything!" Carl exclaimed. I grabbed both side of his face.

"Pull yourself together Carl, I don't care if you can't do any of that stuff. I just care that I'm not on own and I'm with you, I wouldn't be any happier with someone else." I said. His breathing began to calm down. He looked down at me with his pale blue eyes as his hands rested on my waist. "I just want to protect you like my Dad would for me." He muffled.

"You do." I said

"No I don't this is not protecting you, you're hurt and we have nothing."

"We have each other and I always feel safe when your around me Carl, believe me I know you." I said kissing the side of his cheek. I looked up at him. He'd calmed down completely and I rested my head on his chest feeling his warmth. "I will always feel safe around you Carl, I love you." I said feeling our bodies close and touching. His hands moved under my shirt to the small of my back. "I love you too Y/N."