Lost and Found from Guilt (Final Part)

Carl's POV:

Enid and I knelt in front of Negan once again, I felt like his toy his rag doll. Enid seemed brave, her face showed anger, but she was smart enough to hold it in. "Now I know that you know about your father." My hands began to squeeze together. "But that doesn't change the fact that she stole from us and now she can have the punishment that, Dwight take the girl and do what you please with her."  Dwight walked over to Enid and picked her up by her forearm.

"Over my dead body!" I shouted.

"That can be arranged!"

I could see Enid struggling in his tight grip, "Let me go you bastard!" she shouted, stomping on his foot, he dropped his dagger and cried out. Enid Leaped out in front of Lucille and took the hit, she hit the floor with a thump. Crying out in pain, her hand was holding her stomach. She took her hand away showing me her stained hand. "Enid? Are you okay?"

She looked to me with fear in her greeny brown eyes. I bent down to her level and holding her shaking hand in mine. It seemed cold against my skin. "Carl, I-it h-hurts-s." She breathed.

"I thought you were a smart girl, well I guess I was wrong." He laughed. I pulled off my flannel and placed it against Enid's wound to stop the bleeding. She winced at my touch. I couldn't bear seeing her like this. "You can just leave her like this you have to help her!!" I shouted at him.

"I like it when you beg, but son she stole from us that her fault anyway she jumped in front of you, you should be the one in pain, but I do like tears. Have you got any tears girly."

Enid spat at Negan's shoes. "You bitch, Dwight take her away." Enid screamed in pain as Dwight manhandled her. "Let her go you bastard!" Before anything else could happen Dwight was gurgling with blood coming from his mouth. He dropped Enid as he fell, I rushed to her side, picking up Dwight's dropped dagger too. 

I looked up seeing an old friend, Michonne. "Michonne?"

"Let me take Enid."

"She ain't going anywhere, but hell!" Negan shouted, The last words he spoke before I through the dagger to his head landing straight in the middle. That was for you Dad.

5 days later:

I sat at Enid's bedside, her face innocent and sound asleep. She has been asleep since that day now after losing so much blood. I held her warm hands in mine and squeezed tightly. "Enid, I just want you to wake up so you can hold you like I have wanted to for so long, please I said we would both make it through this and now you have to."

Her eyes twitched ever so slightly. "That's it Enid come on." A breathe came from her mouth.

"You lucky I'm strong." She coughed. I signed with happiness. "You know when people say, when you asleep they can hear what others say, I think I heard you talking to me and I want to hold you too." I smiled at her words.

I neared my lips upon to hers, I felt her hand around the back of my neck as I sneaked my hand around her stomach. "AH-ah." She pulled away a little, wincing at my touch. I looked at her with a sorry face. "I'm sorry did I hurt you." I whispered. I could feel her breath on my face.

"It's just hurts a little." She smiled.

"Why don't we continue this later tonight." I winked at her, making her laugh.

"I like you thinking Grimes." 

A/N:

Sorry this took so long, I did do this part twice as Wattpad deleted it, but here it is. Comment, vote and enjoy xx H