Requested

A/N: Thank you HeavenDollan for a second chance for writing your request, because I forgot all about it which make me dumb and horrible xxH

"Why should I give you a second chance, in this world you got a walker about to chow down on you I doubt if you ask it it'll give a you a second thought!" I laughed. I pulled my gun towards his head, he shook in fear. "Hey Hera, don't play with your victums it makes lucille jealous." My father shouted from the balconey. "Don't worry it's nearly over Dad." I shouted back. The end of the gun took its action and claimed another victum. "Thats my girl, takes after Dad." He said as I warpped my arms around him into a hug. "Where'd you get this gun from hes a killer?" I asked. "From the new group I'm going there later today. Want to join?"
"With pleasure." I answered
"Well then we have lots to talk about." He said putting his arms around me as we walked out into the courtyard.

"You like your new home Hera." I looked at my Dad with a blank expression on my face. "My new home?"
"Yeah, I'm going to leave you here with Simon for two or three days and see how you like being in your old mans shoes." He smiled as we both hopped out of the van. "Don't think of it as if I'm leaving you, but as an oppuntuinty to see what you'd be doing when I'm gone." He said looking up to the sky. "You mean this is like a trail run?"
"That's my girl!" The gates opened and we walked in, without my Dad. Just me, Simon and some other saviours. It was werid not being with my Dad on  this sort of thing, but I'm going to make the most of it like he said. "Okay Simon get the men and the boxes ready I want this place ran sacked and the boxes filled before sun down!" I shouted letting everyone hear me.
"You're only supposed to take half, that's the deal."
"Who the hell are you?" I asked. He was a tall boy, who looked around my age. He had long brown hair and devilish look in the one eye that he had, bless him. "I don't need to deal with people like you." I said poking his chest roughly. He violently grabbed at my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "Its funny, how much can you actually see?" I laughed at him as his grip tightened on my wrist, I could see Simon coming towards us, holding up my other hand to him I made him stop in his tracks. "Because I don't think you can see your stupidity, anything happens to me I'm sure my Dad would ruin your life and everybody else you care for, so be a good boy and let go." He didn't move. I scanned the place and looked and the other people spotting a baby. "See that little girl, her life is probably only half of mine and I wonder who else would have to die because of your actions." I said, I could see the water wanting to stream from the corner of his eye. The man holding the baby, held her closer to his chest. He soon let go. "Thats what I thought."

A/N: There is so going to be a part two to this I have so many things I want to add to this so stay with me, also I am doing a part two the bandana girl imagine so don't worry I'm hoping I will finish everything before I leave for my holidays over the six weeks xxH