Stopping Lucille

Edited:

I didn't like what my Father was doing to this group, he'd killed them all and was now chasing another group. "Dad couldn't we just talk to them, instead of you know hunting them." I asked him while he was getting Lucille ready. "Now where's the fun in that, you should join me have a little."

"But Dad-" I cried.

"No you come with me this time and I can show you what this group has done to us and we'll show them who's boss." He said wickedly smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the back of the truck holing my gun tightly. I wasn't ready for this, I wanted my Dad back, I want my Dad to be the way he was from the beginning before all this happened.

Flashback/sort of dream:

"Daddy stop put me down." I giggled as he swung me round in his arms. He wouldn't making me laugh and smile just as much. My Dad was a baseball player and he always had his own bat. He would never put it down. "Come on you be pitcher and I'll be batter." He said handing me the glove and the ball. I smiled running over to the other side of the garden. I put the glove over my small hand and clapped them together ready to pitch. "Ready." I shouted.

"Ready." He smiled back. I swung my arm forwards letting it spin towards him, he hit the ball sending it flying. I looked back to my Dad, but he wasn't the happy smiley one, he was different. His bat had barbed wire attached to it and he seemed dirty and blood covered. He changed he was gone. I looked to the ground near his feet seeing the mound of bodies piled up.

End of flashback/sort of dream:

"Where here sweet heart." My Dad said, turning to me from the front seat. "Are you ready?" He asked me, before I could answer one of his men helped me out the car.  "Now you stay in the crowd and be safe." He said to me holding my shoulder.

"But Dad-" He cut me off.

"Make sure your gun's safety is on." He told me . I sighed and walked to the back of the group.

------------------------------------

Time passed me listening to my Dad talk to this group whom was now on their knees and facing the raff of my Dad and Lucille. He started picking who to kill. I didn't wont him to do that, so I did something I shouldn't have. His bat stopped at one of the group members, it was a young boy he wore a hat and had one eye. I couldn't let a boy die, he must be around my age. My Dad lifted his bat to the boy's face and began bringing it down. "STOP!!" I shouted running in front of Lucille. My Dad stopped and looked to me with anger. "Lilly get back now this has nothing to do with you!" My Dad spat.

"This has everything to do with me Dad, you brought me here and you said these people were bad people, but I'm beginning to think that we re the bad people, can't you just once in a while not kill someone!" I shouted pointing to the group.

"What's the fun in that and you couldn't stop me if you wanted to." He said

"What are you going to do Dad, are you going to hurt me like you hurt Mum!" I shouted. He looked at me with anger and sorrow in his eyes. I felt bad after saying that, but I meant it. "Don't you talk to me like that, you know I had kill your Mother or she would've killed you now let me, now let me kill this boy!"

"No!" I said putting the gun up to his face. "Someone needs to confront you and it ain't going to be them, if you don't call this off now I will." I said pushing the gun towards him. He looked at me and the sighed. "Round it up boys." He said whistling. "Lets go Lilly." He said.

"No I don't want to come."