Lost and found from Guilt 4

Carl had to get me out and unseen. "What about you, Negan's going to kill you when he finds out you let me leave!" I said grabbing Carls shoulder. "What if he does something Carl, to you I can't deal with that, not now, not ever."

"Nothing is going to happen to me I promise, I wouldn't leave you, I couldn't. I-I."

"What is it please tell me, this could be your last words to me please." I pleaded.

"I- I love you Enid." I was shocked at his words, questions ran through my head. Like, how long has he felt like this? I couldn't think straight. Could I open myself up to him?, was it a good idea at this point to get close to someone who can slip out of your fingers so easily? 

"Enid?"

"Why now, of all times Carl. I could lose you today?"

"Enid in this world, you could lose me at anytime." He came closer, making the space between us non-existence. "I know, I just don't want to lose you if, if I don't." My hands became shaky. His hands touched mine, letting the warmth build up inside me, it's like he made my blood warmer. I couldn't really explain the feelings I was getting, but they were definitely good.

"Enid this world you can't decided when you're going to die or not, you just have to carry on and see where life takes you and life has taken me to you and I'm pretty happy about that."

"I am too, I definitely do have feelings there, it's just hard to explain, please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want anything to happen just yet, it seems to be at the wrong time, please don't be upset with me." 

"I would never be upset, I understand. If that's so, I have a proposal." He said making me look into his ocean sea blue eyes that melt my entire soul. "And what's that?"

"If we both make it out, which we will. When this whole thing is cleared up can we try it out."

"I would love to." I hugged him. I felt him squeeze me back ever so slightly, it was warming and delightful, giving me chills down my spine. "Now please go, before anyone catches you."

"I love you Carl Grimes."

Carl's POV:

Her words made my heart flutter, that's want I've wanted to hear her say for so long. I walked back to my house, to my surprise Dwight was leaning against the side of the house with a smirk on his face. "Where's the girl Grimes?"

"She's in the house."

"Don't lie to me or I take out your other eye!"

"Taking Negan's words wont make you sound tuff."

"I want to see the girl."

"I left her in the bathroom I think she's taking a shower."   

"Leaving her in there alone, are you an idiot, she's smarter than you think boy and now I know why she'd run away from you." He said

'If only he knew what she just spoke to me.' I thought to myself.

"Negan wants her ready for tonight, since you were too weak to see through with the girls punishment Negan." *cough cough* "Oh sorry I mean Lucille is going to deal with her."

I wanted to kill him right here right now. "Maybe Negan will let the guys have a little fun with her and maybe we'll let you join in." He smirked that's it. I pulled my knife from my belt. I pushed him backwards into the house. " I knew you were protecting her, I bet she ain't even in that house."

"You right she's not, I let her go because I love her and I know what you did, making Enid seem as if it was all her fault, that-that it was her fault that my Dad was killed by Negan y-you son OF A BITCH."

"Well, well, well. Looky here." I turned seeing Negan behind me. "I knew you couldn't face having to hurt the girl, but now I get to do it. I bet Enid getting caught wasn't part of your plan, lets see what happens when we have too much blood on our hands or a bat."

A/N:

Sorry about this, I'm thinking how to go through with these part and I know there are so many part and I'm hoping that NO.5 will be the last one thank you for reading and bearing with me. Comment and vote thanks xx H