Closer

I am dedicating this part to ILoveSheriffsBoy3   

His arms light and gentle around me and I wanted to stay there, but I knew it wasn't right. I got up we were in another house. Waking up the boy in the process.  I spoke "Um I..I." I looked to his sleepy face. I never really looked at him like this before. I now noticed the small bunch of freckles that sat around his nose or how when the light refelcts in his eyes they changed from a dark sea blue to a light sky blue. "I'm sorry." I said tuning away from him. "For what?"
"Getting too close." I answered.
His didn't say anything, but just looked up at me whilst getting up to his feet. "Ally I'm sorry about you brother." He bowed his head down in sorrow. My eyes began to water and I rushed out towards the exit.

A hand clasped my forearm. "Where are you going Ally?!" The boy exclaimed. "To gt my brother."
"What?! Ally he's gone." He said to me. That hit me directly in the heart. "You can't stop me now let me go!" I snapped. He pulled me backwards and into the foor, trapping me between him and the wall. His hands were eaither side of my temples. My breathing hitched as I looked into his eyes. "Ally, he's gone and I'm sorry, but you can't go back and get him." He said, I knew he was trying to help me, but noone can ever replace Eric.

Tears escaped my eyes and tan fown my face. "I know it hurts to lose someone, I get it i've been there, but you can't keep living if you dieing inside." 
"Thats nice coming from a boy who knows my name but I dont knows his."
"Its Carl and the others my Dad, Rick." I looked down and back to his eyes. "Thanks." I said and I unexpectly hugged him. His smell rested in my nostrails and his warm covered my body. "Your welcome."