Adam's grip

You woke up in the usual spot. In your bed lying next to they boy you loved. Your head was buried into his chest and his chin on the top of it. He held your waist, it made you feel safe. You were on the side of the bed nearest to the wall so getting up without waking Carl is a challenge so normally you sleep in until he wakes up of you kiss him to death so that he has to wake up. This morning you went with the second one. You lifted your head from his chest and looking at his sweet sleeping face. You began giving him little kisses and pecks on the nose, then the cheek until he woke up. "Hey alright, alright I'm up." He said in his morning voice. Which was kind of hot. He stretched his arms up and moved his head around in circular motions. Then he clicked his fingers and back. "No don't do that, that's disgusting." You said to him covering your ears at the sound of his clicking joints. He then stated to click his knuckles right by your ear so that you could hear the sounds. "Hey your doing that on purpose." You say slapping his hands away from your face. "I know you hate that's why I'm doing it." He said winding you up. "Maybe I'll do something you don't like." You say going towards his lips with yours but then redirecting them to his cheek. "Oi no fair, you're such a tease." He said taking your face in his hands with one hand and squishing making your face look chubby. You giggle at him making him stop and start to tickle your sides instead. "No , no Carl." You say trying to hold in your laughter, but not being able to. He stops tickling you and says "We should probably get up I have watch soon and you've got shooting practice with Adam."

"Really I hate Adam he's gets too close." You say worrying about what might happen if Carl's not there. You knew he liked you and you knew he was jealous of you and Carl, but he was one of the best shooters so you had to learn somehow. "Why do you have to be such a bad shot?" I asked Carl laughing. "Hey." He said.

"Well it's true otherwise I would ask you to teach me." I said hugging him tightly.

"Y/N don't worry I'm just in the watch tower if he tries anything I'll be there watching over you." He said giving you one of his warm smiles which sent chills down your back. "My angel." you say to him kissing him on the lips. "We better get up then Carl otherwise you Dad s going to be mad that you missed your shifted and that I missed shooting practice." you say.

Earlier that day:

You walked down to the shooting patch and you then glanced up at Carl who was sitting over the edge with his feet dangling watching you too. "Hey Adam." you say grabbing his attention.

"Oh hey Y/N are you ready for some target practice?" He asks you.

"Um yeh where's Lizzie isn't she supposed to be here too?" You ask

"Yeh she didn't feel too well so she going to come tomorrow." He said handing you a gun.

"Well why don't I go do something else because there's no point in having just one person shooting." You say walking away, but he grabs your forearm and yanks you back not letting go of your arm.

"Ouch Adam that hurts." You snap. His grip tightens and you glace up at Carl who is beginning to stand up in worry. Then Adam glances up to where you were and he lets you go. "Sorry I don't no what came over me." He said lining me up to start shooting. "Right ok right foot in front of left foot and breath and take the shot." He said. You did that and pulled the trigger, but you don't hit anything. Adam stands up and watches you from a different angle which was much closer. Then you did the same thing and missed again. This time Adam was right behind you breathing down you neck. You felt him touch your hand which was on your gun and he held your waist. You started to breath heavily and was becoming worried then you took the shot and hit the target directly in the middle, but then Adam let go of you hand and took the gun from you and spun you around and you had your face right in his. He gripped your waist tight. You felt him beginning to bruise your sides. You try pushing him off you. "Adam let me go." You say trying to wriggle away from him. "ADAM!!!" you scream this time grabbing the attention of Carl. Adam leaned into you and kissed you. You pushed his lips away from yours, but he still had grip on your waist. "Let go of me Adam, LET GO, GET OFF." You yell. Then you see Carl over Adam's shoulder. Carl had his gun pointed at Adam. "Adam put her down." He said calmly. Adam turned around still gripping you waist. You were still trying to get him to let you go, but then he grabbed your wrists and pulled you in close to him. "Or what you're not aloud to shoot me." he said. By this time most of the group was outside. "Adam!" Said Rick "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing that concerns you." He snapped back. Rick then also raised his gun. He grabbed you around the waist again and put his hand over your mouth. You tried to struggle, but his grip got even more tighter. You then bit his hand and he let go out in pain. you were free then he slapped you across the face, you fell backwards onto the floor. BANG. Ricks gun went off shooting him in the head. You sat up on the floor and watched the blood pour from Adams head. "Y/N." Carl said running down to you. Your wrists were bruised with black and blue hand prints. "Ahhh." you spoke as you looked at you wrists.

"Y/N your safe now." Carl said sitting next to you hugging you and kissing you on the cheek. But all you could think about was Adam's dead body.