A Different boy

Carl, Rick and I have been staying in this house for the last four months. My brother passing still hasn't left me and I wish I could've given him a proper berial. I can still hear his screams of pain. A tear raced down the side of my face and splashed onto my hand.
I felt a warm hand on shoulder. "Ally, ?" Carl asked. I wiped my hand underneath my eyes and breathed out. "Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about the past." I sighed.
"I mean what's so good about the future if you can't have the people you love in it." I said.
Carl sighed. "I understand, but you have to learn to love again, to love the people around you." He said. His words always helped me, he always knew what to say. "I know, it's just hard." I said looking to his eyes. He looked so inoccent which I knew he wasn't. "I know it's hard hun." I looked at him then looked away. 'Hun?' I thought. 'I kinda like it, do I? What the hell am I thinking? What would Eric think?' So many things going through my head. "Hun hey?" I said looking at his redened face. "Yeah....like it?" He asked.
"Maybe?" I teased.
"Next it'll be baby." He laughed.
"Dream on....baby." I smiled. He hit me teasingly on the shoulder making me hit him back harder. "Don't play games Ally, I always win." He smirked
"Oh really baby." I laughed.
"Really." I teased with a raised eyebrow. "How ticklish are you Ally?" He asked with a smirk. "How fast are you?" I snapped back with laughter.

Carl walked closer to me and looked down at me with his teasing eyes. "Faster" He grabbed my arms gently. "Than you think." He said lifting me and throwing onto the sofa. I squealed as he bent down beside the sofa. "You're so cute when your dominante."  I commented sarcastically. "I won anyway."  He said standing up. I pushed myself up and grabbed at his sides tickling him. "Ahhh Ally." He squealed. He soon fell over dragging me with him. I awkwardly fell on top of him making our laughter stop.

Silence filled the room, but a good silence and you can guess what happen next.