Destiny... (5)

^ Cameron Dallas as Dean Brooks
^Drew Roy as Aiden Anderson
^Luke Hemmings as Jacob and Damon Williams.

_________________
•"Girls problems;

They love the ones that hurt them...

Boys problems;

They hurt the ones they love...
__________________

ALLISON POV:

I had just arrived at school and caught up to Bella, I need to apologize to her for my attitude yesterday, I had the nightmare again, and I still miss Caleb but I get through every other day.

"Hey Bella, sorry about yesterday, just had a bad day" I say sheepishly.

"That's k, we all have our days" Bella said sympathetically, I tried not to cringe at her tone and nodded my head in agreement.

"Anyways, I got to go to dance, so I'll talk to you later" Bella sung just as the bell went, signalling homeroom.

***

"Okay class, we have a project" Miss Green, or Daisy as she insisted we call her said happily clapping her hands, the class groaned on chorus, me included. "it will be done in pairs" she sang, the class started muttering to their friends about being with them.

"Not so fast my butterflies, fate shall choose" and with that she pulls out a hat.

"Brittany, you first" Daisy said excitedly.

So Brittany is the red head slut that is sitting next to Chase as we speak, Chelsea was on his lap, and Jacob who I earlier found out is the twin in this class was glaring at her, she either ignored him or didn't even realise.

How is it possible that Chase had a girl on his lap, sucking on he's neck but he still figured out how to wink at all the other females in this class, causing them to giggle girlishly AND flirt with the red head I walked in on...called Brittany without he's clingy 'girlfriend' not knowing.

Bella was telling me how Chelsea was convinced that Chase was her 'boyfriend' and that he wasn't cheating on her, but everyone knows that It's more like that they're fuck buddies, and she thinks she has some kind of creepy claim on him.

The Chelsea I knew wouldn't be so naïve...or slutty, this is only my third day here and yet, on the first day I could tell Chase had humped anything with a pulse and boobs, Bella said that he and Aiden, the other 'player' of the group were in a competition, how many virgins they could do by the end of the school year, yes that does involve freshman's; how gross is that?!

I'm broken out of my train of thought by the teacher choosing me next to 'embrace my destiny', I stand up slowly, feeling the classes stares on my body as I walked to the front of the classroom.

I always hated attention, ever since I gave up on singing.

I slowly pull the closest name out of the hat and open it, I stare horrified at the name on the paper, hoping I can use my laser eyes to light it on fire...too bad that shit ain't real.

I sigh softly and mumble the name on the paper.

"Spread your wings my dear caterpillar and become a butterfly, embrace your destiny, and make sure to apologies to the tree that piece of paper came from"