The party, part 1 (22)

"So many girls fall for the bad boy, simply because the wrong guy usually says all the right things"

_____________

ALLY POV:

I keep on looking at the new envelope, hoping that all of a sudden it will disappear and new words will appear. But it doesn't.

So is this when he finally sees me? I don't want to ever see Tyler again, but it sounds like tonight I will.

I can't even suddenly get sick because I know better than to disobey Tyler.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Instead of dwelling over the fact that there's a large possibility I will see my abusive ex tonight, I look at my phone to see a message from Bella.

FROM BELLA:                                                                                                                                                                      Come over to get ready for the party with Bri and I.

TO BELLA:                                                                                                                                                                               Sure, I'll be there in 20.

I'll have to let Chase and Caleb know not to worry about giving me a lift to the party.

TO CHASE:                                                  I'm going to Bella's house to get ready for the party, I'll get a lift with them, but thank you.

Chase responds instantly.

FROM CHASE:                                           Sure thing princess, I'll see you there, don't miss me too much ;)

TO CHASE:                                                Easy done ;)

FROM CHASE:                                            Ouch, you wound me princess.

I roll my eyes at Chase's cocky attitude and grab my skateboard to start the long skate to Bella's, her house was on the richer part of town, my house was in between hers and Chase's.

***

I'm at Bella's house and she keeps trying to force me to wear one of her not so modest dresses if you know what I mean.

"No Bella!!! That dress is more pink and shiny that Sharpay's dressing room in high school musical!!" I sigh after seeing the dress Bella pulled out of the back of her closest.

I was gonna wear my jeans and shirt but apparently, that doesn't pass for typical party fashion now.

"Ohhhhhh definitely this one" Bella enthuses as she pulls out a bright gold dress that looked as if it ended halfway over your ass.

"Please Bella, no way in hell Ally will wear that, and rightfully so" Bri rolls her eyes as she looks up from her phone.

Thank fuck Bri replied because if I had it would not have been so nice.