The bad boy isn't so bad (18)

"It's hard to resist a bad boy, who's a good man"
________

ALLY POV:
"Hey baby girl" Chase smiled and my heart melted, "how was school today?".

"It was good!! me and Lily played princesses and Mason had to kiss me to wake me up" the little girl giggled, this girl was about 4 years old, but she was so gorgeous, she had silver eyes and blonde hair, she was gonna be very popular with the males when she gets older.

"You kissed who?!" Chase asked fake sternly tickling her stomach.

"Mason!! he is my boyfriend, yesterday he was with Millie but now him and I are gonna get married" she giggled.

Chase chuckled an extremely attractive chuckle looking at the little girl with so much love.

Soon enough the girl saw me and shyed away into Chase's arms, "who's that?" she asked Chase nervously clutching onto his arm.

Chase must have just realized that I was still standing here because he gently put down the little girl, she clutched onto his leg.

"Princess, this is Ava, my little sister" Chase commented quickly.

"Princess?!" Ava enthused, all of a sudden becoming less shy.

I couldn't help but smile at her adorableness.

"Yeah, this is princess" Chase smiled at his sister, his sister tugged onto his arm and he instantly kneeled down to listen to whatever Ava was gonna say, Chase smiled, the sexiest smile I have ever seen and replied to Ava, "I know".

Choosing to ignore whatever Ava said I kneeled down to her level; "Hey sweetie, I'm Ally"

"I thought you were called princess," Ava said confusedly causing both Chase and I to laugh.

"That's what your mean brother calls me, but we don't listen to him because he's smelly" I pretended to whisper to Ava, making sure Chase heard. Ava giggled adorably and nodded in agreement.

"Chasey and princess will you play dolls with me?, wait I mean Ally" Ava spoke, she was literally so adorable and I was hardly handling myself.

"Have you eaten yet babygirl?" Chase asked Ava, "No, nonna was going to make me chicken nuggets but she had to leave" Ava pouted.

"Chicken nuggets?! That's not very healthy!!!" Chase replied sternly.

"Nonna never lets me have nuggets and she said that if I clean up my dolls that she would let me have them" Ava once again pouted.

I was shocked to see this side of Chase, he was always so big and bad, but towards his sister, he was so loving and gentle.

"Okay, I'll make you nuggets" Chase gave in. Ava's face lit up, "but after you can have a bath and go straight to bed" Chase reasoned sternly.

I think i'm falling for him, this side of him is so loving and it's making me feel more for him. I guess the bad boy isn't so bad.

Ava agreed but you could see that she wanted Chase to play with her.

"Sweetie, how about I make you nuggets and Chasey can play with you, but after you eat you have to go straight to bed" I tried to compromise, enthusing on the word Chasey causing Chase smile at me and pretend to glare.

"Please Please Chasey" Ava begged.

"Yeah please Chasey" I said after smirking, now Ava was standing next to me and holding onto my leg trying to convince Chase.

"Okay fine, but bed straight after" Chase finally gave in.

"Yay" Ava and I cheered, not gonna lie, I was looking forward to seeing Chase play dolls with his little sister.