Life when kidnapped (50)

• "As I put the cigarette to my mouth,
She lowered my hands with hers,
She kissed my lips,
I dropped my cigarette because,
From there on her lips were my new addiction" •
____________

ALLY POV:

Thank fuck.

I watched him fully walk out, my face filled with relief once he was finally gone and I looked up only to be met with Chelsea's evil glare.

"Everything you're getting right now you deserve!! Not only did you kill my best friend but you stole from me the one thing that I was able to love after your cousin" she snarled.

I dipped my head guiltily, deep down I knew it wasn't all my fault but I couldn't help the guilt that I felt when Chelsea began talking about Sophie.

"I'm so sorry Chelsea for killing your best friend" I replied sadly, I wasn't going to cry but I felt as if it needed to be said.

"You don't get it" she snarled roughly grabbing my face and pulling it up to look in her eyes, "I didn't only love Sophie as a best friend, I was IN LOVE with her, she was beautiful and perfect and everything that you're not, then finally my heart heeled and I was able to love someone else the way I loved her but then you took him too, everyone I have ever been in love with you've taken away from me" she finished.

I looked up at her in shock, "you were in love with Sophie?" I asked again.

She chuckled darkly and looked me dead in the eye, "more than you'll ever know".

I looked down in submission, I can't believe she was in love with Sophie, I did not see that coming.

"Mick she's all yours to do whatever you want with" Chelsea smirked, "although I would like to watch".

My heart once again stopped as his warning from before replayed in my head.

"Chelsea no, please" I begged, she laughed at my state and gestured for Mick to come over to me.

I had no idea what he was going to do but I didn't want to know.

He smirked at me before getting out the same knife from his back pocket, first he cut the material of jeans, making the other side look the same as the side he has already ruined.

This time he didn't cut me at all.

Once he has done that he looked at my chest area, "I think we need to see more" he smirked.

I began struggling in the chains that were holding me only causing Mick to smirk more.

"If you don't stop I'll cut the whole shirt off, I'm sure the men here would love that" he smirked.

I instantly stopped struggling and sat down still causing Mick to chuckle darkly.

I had promised myself not to cry in front of these guys or anyone that meant harm to me ever again, but as Mick cut my shirt just that little bit more revealing my whole cleavage a silent tear rolled down face.

I had lost everything to Tyler, and now he wanted me to loose my dignity to all these men as well.

"You know fuck the deal, I want to see all of you, every part of your skin I want to see and explore" Mick smirked tracing down my cleavage with his small finger once again making me struggle.