Confessions and making up (53)

"Sometimes, someone comes into your life unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever"
_________

CHASE POV:

The second Bella asked Ally if she was okay she broke down.

It was only a matter of time, she's been through so fucking much.

The second she broke down everyone looked at her and my immediate reaction was to pick her up and take her out of the room, Caleb and Bella followed me and we all walked over to Bella's room with a sobbing Ally in my arms.

I sit down on the bed and wrap my arms tightly around Ally attempting to soothe her.

It hurts me so much to see her like this, it pains me to know that I let this happen to her, I should have been there, I should have figured out where she was earlier and I definitely should have killed Tyler back in the warehouse.

"Shhh princess, it's okay, I've got you and I won't ever let anyone ever hurt you again" I soothe into her ears.

Eventually she sobers up a little and is only sobbing quietly and not as often.

The position we were in could have been very awkward for anyone if it wasn't for Ally.

Ally was on the middle, I was on one of her sided hugging her and Caleb was on the other. Bella sat in front of her also hugging her.

Hesitantly she moves a little and it doesn't take me long to figure out what she wants.

I lay down with her still on her left side while Caleb stays on her right side, Bella stands up and looks at our position.

She smiles sadly.

"She needs you both right now, you're the most important people in her life, Dean and I will sleep in the spare room" Bella smiles sadly slowly walking to the closed door of her room and exits closing the door softly behind her.

Ally's quiet sobs turn into hiccups and she puts her head in my chest hugging herself while Caleb puts his arm around her waist and spoons her and I wrap my arms around her shoulders soothingly.

Slowly her hiccups turn into quiet, even snores and I know she's asleep.

I lay with her a little longer before I realise that Caleb is also asleep. I see her snuggle into him in her sleep and him tighten his arms around her waist. If it was anyone but Caleb touching her that way I'd be ready to kill but I know that Caleb loves Ally just as much as I do.

I stand up and walk outside of the room, I see Ally turn around and snuggle Caleb the way she was snuggling into me and lean against the door frame watching.

I swear it isn't as creepy as it sounds, she's beautiful, every part of my being wants her and I have her finally. I smile to myself.

I got the girl.

I walk to the living room and realise that Damon is the only other person awake.

Aiden and Bri were asleep on seperate couches and Damon was just sitting down and staring into space.

"What's up bro?" I ask him sitting down beside him.