The date, part 2 (36)

Drew Van Acker as Tyler
_________
There's always a wild side to an innocent face
_______

ALLY POV:
"Love?" Tyler asks again coming closer to me.

I slowly turn around when I regain movement.

Please no. Please.

I turn around and sure enough, Tyler stands there.

I feel my heart completely shatter, he looks as good as he did 3 years ago. The same beautiful blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

He's eyes show danger, coldness, and mischief, but only I would be able to detect those exact emotions all swirling around in his familiar blue eyes. He had the same look in his eyes the first time he raped me.

"There you are Tyler" another familiar voice sounds. I turn around and I'm instantly met with Harry.

Harry knows Tyler?

"Ally, have you met my cousin Harry?" Tyler smirks.

Everything was a plan. It all makes sense now. Harry is the devils cousin, he has been spying on me for him.

I still couldn't speak, not only have I been met with Tyler for the first time in so long, but one of my friends was his cousin and has been all along.

They had the same icy blue eyes, and sharp jawline. I should've noticed the resemblance. Stupid, stupid, naive me.

"Harry?" I question, I think I was shocked to be told Harry was Tyler's cousins than I was to see Tyler. Don't get me wrong, I was terrified of seeing Tyler but apart of me knew it was coming.

"Hey Ally" Harry smiles, apart of him looks a little guilty, that was Harry my friend.

"Tyler" I look at him, the fear sets at the pit of my stomach.

"Long time no see love, almost 2 years" Tyler makes a statement.

"Hi?" Oli says awkwardly reminding me that he was sitting there.

"Hello mate, I'm Tyler, an old friend of Ally over here" Tyler smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder.

My heart stopped at the contact, I was terrified. I didn't feel the tingles or anything that I used to, I was petrified. Tyler obviously felt me tense up because he squeezed my shoulder almost painfully.

"Ally and I were just talking about her past" Oli smiled, believing Tyler's facade. But I knew him better.

"Oh I can tell you lots about this one here" Tyler smiled at me coldly.

"Oh really" Oli laughed slightly.

"Oh yeah, definitely" Tyler replied smirking like his plan was working perfectly.

"You know what, why don't you guys sit with us" Oli smiled at me, I knew he was doing it because he thought that's what I wanted.

My eyes widened and I looked at Oli, although it was obvious that Tyler saw my cry for help before Oli did because he squeezed my shoulder hard.