Skipping with the bad boy (11)

•"The devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Just remember that he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favourite..."•
_____________

ALLISON POV:

"I'm gonna go meet up with Damon, we're gonna go to train for a bit" Caleb says as he leaves me, standing in the middle of the school that is quite crowded if you ask me.

I'm so happy that his mother and father made him transfer here, Caleb's dad recently got a promotion up here so they said he could live with me until they moved down here.

"Hey princess" a husky voice whispered in my ear causing me to jump a little and swat Chase's chest as his deep chuckle rings through my ears.

"You know you're kinda a dick" I say causally, but even I can't stop the smile that finds my face.

"They do all love my dick, so thanks" Chase shrugs a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You have an ego the size of freaking Russia" I say bewildered.

"I also have something else the size of Russia princess" he winks.

Are you kidding me?!

"One minute of peace, is that too much to ask" I say shaking my head.

"Obviously it is" Chase shrugs.

For fucks sake man!!!

The bell rang, successfully crossing off my plan to rip Chase's eyes out with my earring.

I cursed under my breath as I made my way to first class. Which happened to be AP calculus.

"Is that you sweetheart?" A British accent came from behind me.

"Harry" I gushed as I smiled brightly at him.

"You're looking stunning todayl" he said smiling an adorable smile showing off he's dimples.

I blushed and looked down, it was the same as normal, black skinny jeans and a loose white tank top. (a/n-is that a singlet in America?)

"Thanks", I mumbled shielding my face with my side braid.

"shall we go to class" Harry smiled brightly.

"Yes lets" I shout encouragingly making sure to make the sarcasm obvious.

Harry chuckled a little then we made out way to calculus.

***

Its finally Lunch, my favourite part of the day and I happily walk towards the cafeteria but come to a sudden halt when I hear an all to familiar voice.

"Allison, just the slut I was looking for" Chelsea says with an evil smirk followed by her minions.

"Chelsea" I breathe trying to stay calm, I know that smirk and I know that its never good thing.

"I told you to stay away from Chase, you didn't listen" She smirks, "Obviously" Brittany snarled, by now the whole hall had cleared up and It was only us 4.

"just remember hun, I know a hell of a lot about you, I know things that could easily ruin any chance about you living a normal life here" and with that she was off, her wedges clanking against the floors of Ashtonville high.

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker, Chelsea is a bitch and all but she wouldn't do that, put all our friendship to waste, she just wouldn't!!!

would she?