Home finally (52)

• "Girls don't hate the bad boy type because we think assholes are attractive. We like them because we want someone who can protect us and defend us. Not someone we can beat at arm wrestling" •
__________

ALLY POV:

I had to blink a few times to make sure it wasn't just a hallucination and a huge smile forms on my face as well as relief all over my body when I see that he was real.

Once Tyler saw Chase he Instantly let go of my body, making me fall onto the flowers he had gotten me previously tipping over the vase. Thankfully the vase didn't break in the process.

Chase saw the way Tyler dropped me and instantly the anger on his face grew.

I tried to move but I couldn't, every part of my body ached and I physically couldn't move no matter how much I wanted to.

Mick, Chelsea and a few other men all ran into the warehouse after hearing all the noise but so did Caleb, Damon and Blake.

When they saw me all the boys first showed relief that I was okay but the relief quickly turned into anger at I'm assuming my state.

My jeans were ripped everywhere, a lot more than when I first got them showing the dark bruises and cuts on various parts of my legs. My shirt was still cut showing a good amount of my cleavage as well as again the dark bruises and cuts on both my arms. My face had dried blood sitting on the corner of my mouth as well as my assumed black eye and it was pretty obvious that I wasn't physically able to move from my spot on the floor mixed in amongst flowers, some of which were starting to die.

As soon as Chelsea saw all my boys her eyes obviously widened and she ran out of my view, I would expect het to run away from the shit my boys would put her through after what she did to me.

I closed my eyes tightly blocking out the inevitable fighting between my boys and Tyler's boys but that didn't stop the noises.

There was many grunts and I could hear bodies falling onto the hard fall as well as many violent hits. Probably from Chase.

I heard a gunshot and I instantly screened opening eyes. I was thankful to see Mick on the ground holding onto his newly shot leg.

I was relieved that no one was killed and even more relieved that none of my friends were the ones hurt.

I looked at everyone and saw everyone still fighting. Chase was beating the shit out of Tyler, they were on the floor and Chase was straddling him.

The other boys were able to control their anger so I didn't have to worry about them killing anyone.

I saw a huge cut on Caleb's arm and blood all over Damon's face. There was blood on Blake's face also but not as bad.

Chase looked like the only one who hadn't got injured at all.

I knew that I wasn't able to physically stop Chase from killing Tyler so I screamed getting his attention.

"CHASE STOP!!!" I yelled loudly causing him to leave Tyler alone and run over to me.

Tyler has obviously passed out because of the pain but I could see his heart still beating.

"Fuck" Chase yelled after seeing me.

"Can you help me, I can't move much" I asked him. I should probably be scared of him, after what I saw I should be terrified. But the only emotion among seeing Chase I felt was relief and happiness.

He nodded his head and picked me up bridal style carefully, making sure to avoid any injuries on my bruised body.

Once he had picked me up I instinctively shuffled as close to his chest as I could craving the comfort. I could here his heart beating at a million miles per second and even with all the background noise, it brought me comfort.