A big moment for all (54)

"All I want is the taste that your lips allow"
___________

ALLY POV:

We had just finished the lion king and now were looking for something to do.

"Chase I'm gonna put one of your shirts on is that okay?" I ask shyly, I wanted the comfort and I think it's a well known fact that when you begin dating, your boyfriends clothes become your clothes.

"Yeah sure" Chase smiles and follows me up to his room. He plonks on his bed and leans on his hands above his head.

I go straight to his wardrobe and choose a shirt to wear. I find a plain white one with long sleeve and instantly decide to wear it.

I quickly take off my clothes and put the the shirt on and then go to walk back downstairs to watch another movie or something.

I begin to open the door but before I get very far Chase pushes it close from behind me and pushes me against it attacking me with his lips.

I forget about the movie as quick as the thought came and kiss Chase back with just as much passion.

He kisses my lips until we both need air and then he decides to attack my neck.

I moan in anticipation arching my neck so he can get better access before attacking his lips with mine.

I kiss down his jaw line and hear his sharp intake of break making me smile against his jaw.

He finds his lips back on mine and kisses me with so much urgency I feel my knees weaken.

"Princess we need to stop now or I won't be able to" Chase groans out of breathe.

"I don't want you to stop" I moan as he kisses down my neck.

"Ally are you sure, you still haven't healed and I don't want to hurt you," Chase says in surprise.

"Yes Chase I want you" I reply, out of breath.

"Are you absolutely sure princess?" Chase confirms making me roll my eyes.

"Yes Chase!!" I assure, craving what's coming next.

I'm no virgin, but I definitely wasn't a pro and the only thing I was nervous about was disappointing Chase, because obviously sex would be a big part of the previous playboys' relationship.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop" he demands, I don't get time to respond because the familiar desire to have Chase's lips against mine is fulfilled.

The urgency and desire is shown in the kiss, and it's by far one of the best we've ever shared.

Chase grabs my arms and pins them up against the wall above my head while he continues to attack my neck, another moan escapes my lips.

His lips find their way back to mine and he kisses me again roughly before tightening his hold against my waist.

I know what he's asking and I instantly jump so he can hold my weight against the door.