Big news and meeting Richard (56)

• "All that you are is all that I'll ever need" •
______

It had been a month since both Cal and Damon came out and everything was finally beginning to get back to normal. My asshole father had reluctantly moved back in with the twins and as far I knew, had been treating Damon a lot better. That was the only and sole reason that I agreed to meet him for lunch again accompanied by all 3 of my brothers.

Chase had offered to come many times, and I think he even wanted to but I had assured him that we needed 'family time'. So now Damon was at my house while he and Caleb prepared me for our lunch that was supposed to take place in exactly an hour.

I had forced Chase to allow Maria to take him and Ava out so he didn't worry about me all day and he eventually gave in with the promise that I would call him as soon as it was over. Ava was upset that I wasn't coming but she was happy that Chase had planned to spend the day with her and Maria.

"Babe why aren't you stressing out as much as I am!?" Caleb asks pouting, it was obvious how nervous he was for both his best friend and boyfriend.

"Because one of us needs to keep our cool," I wink, grinning cheekily. Damon laughs and Cal rolls his eyes scowling.

"Because I don't care what impression I make on him, I know that he's my biological father but I've lived for so long without caring about his opinion so why start now? I have you guys, and Chase, and the group and even my mom now. I'm happy, and I don't care what he thinks or says, he's not going to take that away from me," I shrug honestly, after seeing Cal's pleading look.

"I'm proud of you Ally - Gator" Cal smiles, pulling me into a hug. I laugh and hug him back.

"Thanks babe," I wink.

***

It was time, I was at the diner with Blake on my left, Damon on my right and Jake directly across from me waiting for our father. I wasn't sure if I was nervous or not, but I didn't want whatever this was to end badly.

I giggle again as I spot Cal a few tables away, he was 'hiding' behind a menu trying to be there for the 4 of us. Everyone was on board with his little scheme, surprisingly even Blake who has always detested anything similar to what Caleb was presently doing. Spying maybe?

The bell chimes and my heart beats nervously, I look up and are faced with my fathers blue eyes that I had inherited.

"Hello children," he says awkwardly, obviously trying to break the tension.

Jake and Damon grunt in recognition, but Blake and I stay silent.

"So Blake, how are you?" My father asks.

"Been better." Is his short reply, and I don't blame him.

"And you Allison?" My father attempts again.

"You mean after I got kidnapped and you stormed out on my brother just because he's gay?" I ask, using the same tone as Blake.

I notice Damon look towards Cal and I assume it's for a sign of comfort, he obviously gets what he's looking for because he looks back at the table, a small smile gracing his lips.

My father looks down guiltily, noticeably surprising everyone at the table; "you're right Allison, about everything. Damon, I love you son, no matter your sexual orientation." My father begins, gesturing towards Damon who nods in acknowledgment, "Blake and Allison, it was so wrong of me to cheat on your mother, I was young as so incredibly foolish and although I admit what I did was terrible and so wrong, I can't say I regret doing it because instead of 2 beautiful children, I now have 4. You both have every right to hate me after what I did and I fully understand if that is what you choose to do, Damon, you also have a right to hate me after the way I treated you and Jake, as Damon's twin and best friend, you also have to hate me. I haven't been the best father, roll model, or man to any of you and I really do apologise. I just really hope you can all find it within yourselves to forgive my past actions, and focus on the present and future where I swear I'll be the man that all of you amazing children deserve."