Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)

"I'm a good girl who's addicted to all the wrong things"
___________

ALLY POV:

I've just woken up, last night Chase took me home to his house, I need to get over him asap, I cannot feel like this any longer, it just hurts.

I wake up with my head throbbing, is this what a hangover feels like?

The light shining through Chase's window blinds me.

I groan and turn over, only to find 2 Advil's and a glass of water.

I take the Advil's gratefully and down the water. It feels so good on my dry tongue.

I look in the mirror and see my reflection, I'm wearing the clothes from last night, but my skirt as ridden up throughout the night and is now a bunch on my hip, I quickly fix it along with straightening my crooked shirt and throw my now monsterous hair in a messy bun, I then walk down stairs to see Chase sitting on a table quietly, in plain grey sweats without a shirt drinking some kind of drink just looking ahead of him.

"Hey" I say quietly as I poor myself some juice and sit beside him.

He just nods in response.

Okay?

"Where's Ava?" I try again.

"Maria took her shopping" He replies shortly, then continues stating into space.

What the actual fuck? Why is he acting strange, I think I'm the one who has the right to sulk but instead I'm here trying to get Chase to stop sulking?

Yeah whatever.

"I think I'm just going to go home" I say as nicely as I can manage, but it still sounds managed.

"I'll take you" Chase replies standing up and walking up to his room, I presume to get a shirt on.

I nod in response.

"Let's go" Chase says as we walk to the car silently.

***

I've been home for a couple hours, Caleb has gone to the house he will moving into just to check it all out and Blake is in another date with that girl I mentioned before, he seems to really like her.

I cannot stop thinking about how shitty Chase was this morning.

He was mad at me? I'm the one who almost got taken advantage of again?

Asshole.

Without thinking I get out my song book that is no longer hidden.

I remember how moody he was this morning, how he and I will never be together, and all the girls surrounding him at the party then start writing, pretty angrily if I may say so myself...

You know fairy tales don't come true
Not when it comes to you
Open up for the first time
And you can bet that it's the last time
And I'm cool with laying low
Saturday night I'm staying at home
I'm feeling good for the first time
It's been a while since the last time
I will wave goodbye when you say hello (whoa)

I'm sick of the sleepless, never-ending nights

I just don't care who was wrong or right
I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis
You tear me up, I'll cut you down inside
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all of your little lies

I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all the girls by your side
What you don't know is how great it feels
To let you go