First date (27)

"I think every girls dream is to find a bad boy at the right time. When he wants not to be bad anymore"

ALLY POV:

Oliver and I say our goodbyes then I hang up.

I get back in the car and Caleb instantly notices my change in mood.

"Who was that?" Caleb asks curiously while he starts driving home.

"That was Oliver Russell," I smile at Caleb.

"What did he want?" Caleb replies, still curiously.

"I'm going on a date" I smile.

"WHAT!!!, ALLY-GATOR!!!" Caleb smiled a huge smile.

"I know I'm actually excited". I smile back just as large.

"My girl, going on a date with the schools hottest golden child, I'm proud of you sweetie-pie" Caleb grins, "when?".

"Um" I begin looking at the time in my phone, "In about 1 and a half hours".

"WHAT!!" Caleb says again, "holy hell we are gonna make you look so fucking good, you have no idea".

"Looking forward to it" I grin.

***

It was now 6:57 and I was extremely nervous, maybe I shouldn't have agreed to go on this date after all.

I was wearing some blue skinny jeans, and a white shirt that showed off just a little bit of cleavage with a cardigan and white joggers. I was going to dress right up but Caleb said I didn't want to look like I was trying to hard.

My hair was down in its natural waves and I had light makeup on, just some foundation, mascara, and light lip gloss.

I was sitting on the couch with Caleb just talking when the door bell rung, it was exactly 7:00 pm and I wasn't sure if Oliver did that on purpose.

Caleb and I both got up and walked to the door to greet Oliver.

I opened the door and Oliver was standing there with a bunch of flowers, it was all kinds of colourful flowers and although the gesture was extremely cute, I was never one for cliches, they always seemed unrealistic and cheesy to me and I've never really liked them.

I gave Oliver a hug and thanked him for the flowers then went to put them in a vase.

I came back and Caleb and Oliver seemed to be in a pretty serious conversation, when they noticed me they calmed down quite a lot.

"Ready to go Ally?" Oliver asked holding out his hand politely.

"Yeah" I smiled, I have Caleb a quick hug goodbye and we walked to Oliver's car, I'm not car person but I could tell the car wasn't cheap, it looked like it would have been worth a lot of money, not millions and millions, but quite a bit.

Like a true gentleman, Oliver opened my door for me, I sat down and Oliver walked around the car to sit in the drivers seat, he put on his seat belt and then we were off.