Another party - part 3 (39)

Rule number 2, just don't attached to, somebody you could loose
_______

ALLY POV

"I'm just great Chase" I reply sarcastically.

He looks taken aback with my sudden attitude.

"What happened?" Chase asks ignoring my death glares for once directed towards him.

I attempted to walk away rolling my eyes but Chase grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him so that I hit his chest with my body.

This particular move could have hurt me if Chase wasn't so careful.

"What the fuck Allison what did I do?" Chase yells.

Does he seriously not know!?

I pull my arm away from his and storm off again.

"Allison I don't know what the fuck I did, just talk to me" Chase says in frustration, but I can hear the vulnerability in his tone.

I stop in my tracks and turn around storming back towards him.

He looks relieved.

"You had to sleep with her didn't you!? You couldn't keep it in your fucking pants for one fucking girl" I yell back.

I was glad this house was big and no one was around or could hear our yelling.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He yells throwing his hands up in the air.

I shake my head in astonishment, do I have to fucking spell it out to him.

"Chelsea, Chase, you had to fucking sleep with her AFTER I told you everything that had happened to me" tears slowly start to form in my eyes.

"Wait what?" Chase asks, he was actually shocked, "you think I slept with Chelsea tonight".

"You did!! I heard the girls talking about it" I yell at his now calmer tone.

"I didn't sleep with Chelsea, I wouldn't do that to you, I haven't slept with anyone in...way too long" Chase replies looking st me.

I look back at him trying to detect any trace that he was lying, but see none.

"You didn't sleep with Chelsea?" I ask.

"No!!" Chase confirms.

"But the rumour" I begin only to be cut off by Chase.

"Is just a fucking bullshit rumour probably made by Chelsea" Chase insists.

I know for a fact that he had lied before, he's told so many lies in his life but I believed him.

I don't say anything and sit down on the edge of some decorative thing while Chase sits beside me.

"I'm sorry" I say to him.

He nods in reply.

"Why did you lie?" Chase asks me.