He fights? (17)

"All good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you"

_________

ALLY POV:

"Chase!?" I asked shocked, instantly running to him and hugging him, he instantly reacted but all too soon he pushed me away and looked at me, and I could see how mad he was.

"What are you going here Allison!?" He said angrily, even angrier than Damon.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what this place was" I replied guiltily.

"How did you even get in here!?, You could have gotten seriously hurt!!! Especially dressed like that!!!" He snapped again.

I looked down confused, the other girls were wearing much more revealing clothes than I was, they were dressed up in short, tight dresses with heels.

"I'm sorry" I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"What are you going to do, do you want me to take her home?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, didn't you have 5 fights tonight, and that was only your second" Aiden added.

How many fights does he fight a night!? Chase was still angry so I chose not to question him.

"No I'll take her home, Dean can you take Bella?" Chase asked.

"I can take Ally too, they live close" Dean responded.

"No it's okay, I need to talk to her about walking into dangerous looking buildings on the wrong side of town" Chase responded. Dean nodded and took Bella's hand pulling her out, all the boys followed so I was left with just Chase.

"I'm so sorry Chase, I didn't mean to ruin your night" I said in a bitter tone.

"Why are you shitty!? You're the one who AGAIN stupidly walked into another dangerous looking building" Chase snapped back.

Okay so maybe I deserved that a little.

"Yeah well at least I don't enjoy violence, do you not have any regret for just punching that guys face in!? You almost killed him, for no fucking reason!!!!" I snapped back, walking away. I don't want to be around Chase right now. He enjoys hurting people.

I didn't get very far when Chase pulled my arm back, forcing me to turn around and hit his chest again...déjà vu much?

"Come with me" Chase said a lot more calmly, rolling his eyes.

I followed him, not in the mood to argue further and the fact that his hand now Intertwined with mine wasn't such a horrible thing.

He pulled me through the crowd and into some room at the back of the building. He kept on pulling me until we were in a small room that was like a mini gym, his name, or his fighting name was written at the door.

"Here," he said handing me his leather jacket.

"What's this for?" I asked him, taking the jacket.

"We're in secret underground fighting place that is very illegal, it's not the nicest people that hang around here and you need to cover up" he replied casually.

My heart did a little jump at his overprotective side but me being me had to fight back.

"Are you kidding!? All the girls out there are wearing a lot less than skinny jeans!! Give them your jacket!!" I fought as I practically threw him his jacket.

"Maybe, but they aren't as....attractive as you, and every other girl here wearing their slut dresses might be nice but um, your ass is nicer, and I'm not the only one who thinks that, so put on my jacket so other guys don't look at what's mine." He said with finality.