Ch.3

It was 6 already so I decided to start getting ready for the dinner at the new neighbor's house. I decided to dress casually in a lacy white dress with a pair of Sperry's. I went natural colors of make-up and went downstairs to be greeted by my dad.

"You look beautiful, sweetie."

"Thanks dad, I have to get going."

"Okay, have fun."

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door and I couldn't believe what I saw. The car that the tattooed boy was driving was parked right in front of their house. Now, I was officially scared because he did not look like a good person. I just decided to leave the fact that a really scary looking guy could possibly be my new neighbor and knocked on the door. Anne answered and led me to the kitchen.

"Do you need help with anything? I am usually a really good cook since I have been the cook in the house since my mom passed."

"Sure, you can set the table."

I went to the table and started setting up all the forks, spoons, plates, and knives. While setting up, I saw a picture frame with the boy in it. He looked happy and didn't have tattoos.

"That's my son, Harry." Anne said, obviously knowing my staring at her son. "He's here for dinner, which surprised me considering he is never home and out late all the time."

I now understood his weird behavior at 3 in the morning yesterday. Anne went back into the kitchen while I looked at the pictures. He looked do happy, I wonder what made him get all the tattoos and piercings?

"Dinner's ready!" Anne yelled. Their family started coming in from the living room and all said hello to me except Harry.

"Harry, say hello to Steph."

"Hi Steph." Oh My God, he had the deepest voice in the world. His green eyes were incredible and he towers over me.

He sat across from me and I knew this whole dinner was going to be very awkward.

Harry's POV

I can't believe I am here instead of the club. I walked into the house and my mom praised me for being here, Robin gave me a pat on the back, and Gemma gave me a giant hug. I stayed put in the living room until I heard my mom call dinner. She, being her nice self, had to invite our neighbor over for dinner. *SNORE* I walked into the dining room and there stood the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I couldn't even form words to say to her. I tried to be subtle about my new crush and seemed to work because it probably looked like I couldn't care less about this girl.

"Harry, say hello to Steph." my mother tells me.

I keep my eyes on the floor and mutter, "Hi Steph."

I sat in my assigned seat and realized I was sitting across Steph. She kept her eyes on her plate except for when she was talking to someone. I kept taking glances at her. She had long blonde hair, the most vibrate eyes, and her smile was perfectly imperfect because of her braces. This girl is going to be the death of me. Me, the Harry Styles, does not fall for girls. But this girl, is something special.