Ch.18

Steph POV

I woke up on Harry's chest and I didn't want to move. I move my hands to out of his and put them on his face. I trace his features the way he did to me yesterday. He started to hum when I went over his eyes. I kissed his forehead, nose, eyelids, and lastly his lips gently. I felt him wrap his arms around me and he opened his eyes to meet mine.

"I seriously love waking up to you. You have already made my day just by being here."

I placed my forehead to his and leaned in and placed a kiss to his lips. He laced his hands on my face and held us there. These moments with him are amazing. He makes me feel wanted. He pulls away but keeps our foreheads together.

"I love you baby girl. Don't leave me. Ever."

"You have nothing to worry about Harry. I am yours forever."

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. I looked at him and just looked amazed. His hair was all over the pillow and his green eyes looking at me. His lips plump and pink. He was amazing and flawless.

"I am so happy I found you. You made my life better just by being here," he whispered to me.

"I love you and am happy to have you by my side comforting me and believing in me. I do have something to tell you though."

"What?" he said getting worried.

"I have to go to court today."

He looked at me and kissed me gently on the lips. "And I will be there for you the whole time. John will never come near you and I promise you I will protect you always."

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you Harry, you have no idea how much that means to me. I love you."

"And I love you so much because you are," he paused and grabbed my face in his hands, "Amazing."

I laughed and did the same to him. I started to move to get up but was soon pulled back by big, strong arms. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to pee."

"Well, I don't need to see that so be gone but come back to me please," he said with puppy eyes.

"Okay, you strange one," I said, getting up and making my way to the bathroom.

"I am not strange, I'm adorable," he said. I turned around to see he had his hands under his chin, batting his eyelashes. I laughed and turned into the bathroom. I did my thing, brushed my teeth, and then washed my hair. I blow dried my hair and combed it. I was in a natural wave that I hate but let it be. I walked out of the bathroom to see Harry not around.

I walked to my room and changed. I put on blue jean shorts and a pink collared tank top. I went to put on gentle natural make up and grabbed my gold sandals and phone on the way downstairs. I heard singing in the kitchen and made my way into it. I turned and saw Harry in his black skinny jeans, shirtless, singing and cooking.

I don't want to close my eyes

Don't want to fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

Even when I dream of you

The sweetest dreams will never do

'Cause I'd miss you baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

I just stared in awe as he sang Aerosmith. He had a beautiful voice. I just stood there, leaning against the doorway as he sang and cooked. He was completely oblivious to me being there. I could smell the bacon and eggs he is cooking. He turned to plate the food but caught me staring at him.