Ch.8

Hunter POV

I can't believe I am doing this right now. I don't even like Steph. This is all a bet. Yeah, sure, she's hot but I feel nothing with her. I'm older than her and she should be with someone her age. I am doing this for money. I'm broke and I need the extra cash because I got in trouble a while ago and I need to pay or I'll get beat up. I made the bet with a friend of mine. We each chose hot younger girls and whoever got them to admit their in love with them first and dump them gets $1000 from the other person. I need to win.

We are currently making out on Steph's couch and I feel nothing. Nothing at all. This is horrible. Being with someone you don't want to be with, but are with them anyways.

"Steph..."

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Nothing. I'm glad your my girlfriend."

Steph POV

Oh my God this boy is adorable! He is perfect and everything I want. We stopped kissing and I asked if he wanted to watch a movie. We started watching Grown Ups when the doorbell rung.

I opened the door to find...Harry?

"Hi, Harry. What's up?" I asked casually.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" he asked with hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Sorry I'm busy," I said. I feel so bad.

"Whatever. Thought I'd ask," he said arrogantly. Wow. One no and he is in a mood.

"Harry , I'm sorry but-" I was cut off by Hunter saying 'Who's there?'

"Aw, I interrupted something, didn't I?" he smirked.

"NO! We were watching a movie," I answered. God, he went from happy, angry, to being a dick in five seconds.

"Sure," he said turning away.

"Ugh, he is a..a..."

"Asshole?" Hunter said.

"Yeah, an asshole," I said annoyed.

"I'm going to go talk to him,"

"No ple-" I started but he was already out the door. I didn't want to watch them punch each other's guts out so I stayed on the couch and watched the movie.

About fifteen minutes later, Hunter walks through the door with a bloody nose.

"What happened?!" I asked, immediately running up to him. I placed a had to his cheek, then I lowered it to his, dragging him into the kitchen. I made him sit on the counter and I cleaned his face. While I was in the middle of whipping his nose clean, I heard a door slam.

Crap, my dad! He walked in and immediately saw Hunter and asked what was going on. I explained that he is my boyfriend and that he got into and accident and was accidentally punched and I was helping him clean it. My dad thankfully understood and gave Hunter his blessing, though I'm 99% sure he was drunk. Whatever.

I turned to Hunter and asked him again to explain.

Harry POV (15 minutes ago)

"No ple-" Steph attempted to stop her boyfriend, but he shut the door on her.

I turned to be faced with the prick Steph calls a boyfriend.

"What's up man?" He asks me.

"Nothing, how's it going with you?" I asked, trying to sound neutral. I actually was so angry with this kid right now.