Ch.41

Hey Lovelies!

Please keep voting and please think of ideas for things that could possibly happen. I would love to hear what you say and maybe I will use one of your ideas if I like it. Please comment what you think and if you want, follow!

This chapter is going to be a little short but I promise I will do a really good update tomorrow.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Steph POV

It has been almost 2 months since my aunt Julie appeared and hurt Harry. He got a restraining order from her on both of us and she had to move out of state with her daughter. My nightmares have been getting better. Karen put me in therapy and it really started to help me. Harry and I are still strong but haven't seen each other as often since I went back to school. I joined the public school again and Kay and Nina were thrilled. I went back for the end of first semester and knew everything already.Harry still sleeps with me and we haven't really done anything other than sleeping It is currently Christmas Break and I am baking Christmas cookies with Albert.

"How's school little lady?" he asks over the mixer.

"It's good. I have met a lot of new people and I have learned most of the stuff already."

He shut off the mixer and looked at me. "That's good. Are you taking any clubs?"

"No. I was going to try out for basketball but I missed tryouts in November when I went to the Packer game with Harry."

"Aww, your still going to the games right?"

"Of course!"

He put the cookies in the oven and we talked while they baked. The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. I opened and saw Harry standing there, shaking from the snow.

"Harry, get in here. You'll get sick!" I pulled him inside and he chuckled. He shook the snow out of his hair and took off his coat. He wrapped his arms around me and he was freezing. I held him tighter to try and warm him up.

"Do you want to get dinner with me?" he asked.

"Sure, but I have to finish my cookies with Albert."

He smiled and nodded. We walked into the kitchen and Albert placed the hot trays on the counter.

"The cookies are done. Hey Harry," he said, extending his arm for him to shake. Harry shook his hand and placed his back on my back.

"Okay, um, if you don't mind, I will be upstairs with Harry," I said to Albert. He said it was fine and I grabbed Harry's hand and we walked upstairs. I opened my door and walked in, shutting it behind us.

"So, how was school? You have no idea how much I hate being away from you!" I look up at him as he wraps his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his shoulders and look into his eyes.

"It's boring since I already learned most of the stuff already. But I really miss you."

He smiled and kissed my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer to him.

"I love you Steph. Please remember that."

"I love you more Harry, I am yours forever."

He kissed my forehead and walked to the couch. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I squealed and he chuckled and started to kiss my face. I laughed and he smiled.

"Did I ever tell you I love your laugh?"

"Yes, many times Harry."

"Well, it's true. But I love you so much more than your laugh."

I smile and turn to straddle his lap. I look in his eyes and move his hair out of his eyes. He keeps his eyes locked on mine and I lean down to kiss him. Right as my lips place on his, I hear a knock on the door. I quickly peck Harry'a lips and climb off him and run to the door.

"Steph, the cookies are cooled. Do you want to frost them?" Albert says.

"Sure, I'll be there in a second."

I close the door and run to Harry and smash my lips on his. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me back. I pull away and get off his lap and run downstairs.

"Alright, I'll have red, green, and yellow frosting. Which color do you want?"

"Um, I'll have red please," I respond. He hands me the bowl of red frosting and he starts frosting his own with green.

We finish the cookies and I end up eating 3. They were amazing and I wanted to eat more but Albert yelled at me. I groaned and walked back upstairs. I walked in and I didn't see Harry. I walked to my bed and felt two big arms wrap around me and pick me up. I laugh and he sets me on the bed. He started to kiss around my face and I giggled.