Ch.29

Hey Lovelies!

Please remember to hit VOTE in the top right-hand corner or press the star. It would mean a lot! Let's get this book on the charts if you like it. 

Thank you!

Steph POV

A week has past and I am currently in the hospital getting my stitches out. Harry is holding my hand tightly and I keep sucking in breathes. It is like a sharp pinch to my tummy but I can handle it. Harry has been treating me amazingly the last few days. He rubs my stomach, gets anything I need, but most importantly, sleeps with me and keeps the nightmares away. Harry kissed my temple and rubbed circles on the back of my hand.

"Okay, Steph, you are done. I still don't want you doing anything active for another week. I'm going to put gauze over this incase it starts to bleed. Okay?" Dr. Smith asked.

I smiled, "Okay."

I got off the bed with the help of Harry and we walked to his car.

"That was awful," I said. Harry laughed and took my hand. "You did great, baby girl." He drove home and ran to open my door for me. He opened it and I stood up and got out. I started walking and I hear the door shut. I keep walking but I soon am picked up bridal-style. I giggled and I kissed Harry's neck.

"You scared the crap out of me Harold," I said laughing.

"Sorry, but you are still sore and I need to carry you. Plus, I'm ordering lunch for us today."

"Oh, really. What?"

"McDonalds." I hugged him. "Yes, you owed me!"

He laughed and we reached his apartment door. He opened the door and set me down on the couch. He quickly kissed me and said goodbye and went to get McDonalds. I was alone and I had no idea what to do. I decided to call Nina really quick.

N: Stephy?!

S: Yeah

N: Oh my gosh! How are you? I'm still sad that you had to be homeschooled but I'm happy you're better.

S: I'm good, but I miss you terribly.

We kept talking about random stuff, he thinking that Harry is super hot and that she is jealous. Kay got a boyfriend named Ben and Hunter got expelled from school for bringing drugs. Idiot. I said my goodbyes and hung up. I talked for almost a half hour and Harry still wasn't home yet. I thought about something to do and I went to the kitchen to make tea. I poured the water in the cup and steeped the packet. It was delicious. I was standing in front of the sink cleaning up the dishes. I felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist and start kissing my neck and shoulders. I shivered, him sending goose bumps throughout my body. He started to rub his hands up and down the sides of my waist.

He moved his hands to the front of my stomach and rubbed circles on the front, near my new scar. He started to unzip my hoodie and I let him. I wasn't wearing anything but a bra under it, but he has seen that before. He moved his hand over the gauze one more time and then up my front. He grabbed one of my breasts and massaged it. I turned so I was facing him and he immediately smashed our lips together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then pat my butt, signaling me to jump. I did and he carried my to the living room. He set me down on the couch and hovered over me. I yanked on the end of his shirt and tore it off his body. I trailed my hands down his chest and brought them up to his neck.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered against my lips.

"I love you Haz."

He reconnected our lips and he started to undo his buckle on his pants. He pulled them off, leaving him in his boxers. He lifted me carefully and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I trailed my lips down his jaw, making him moan. I smiled and continued down his neck. I soon felt myself being placed on the bed. Harry moved to hover over me and he entwined our fingers above my head. I kept kissing him and I felt his manhood on my leg. t was hard and huge and I felt bad that I put him in pain like that. I arched my back, making sure our hips were touching, and I started to rub my crotch to his. He moaned and pushed me down. I let him roll his hips on mine and stopped to remove my yoga pants. He threw them on the floor and rocked his hips on mine.