Ch. 48

Harry POV

One more day.

That's all I have with her.

One day.

I am dreading the day she will see me leave. I can't believe I am doing this again. I know by the way she can't look in my eyes she doesn't want to see me leave. I feel my heart flutter every time she tells me to go. She has so much compassion and I can never understand how someone can be so strong.

She has fallen asleep and I always stay up and watch her, examining her, memorizing every move she does. The way her hair falls behind her head to the simple breathing pattern she has, I watch it all. I refuse to sleep until the day I arrive in Australia. I start to place kisses on her eyes and I feel her eyelashes flutter and I kiss the crease between her eyebrows. The sun was seeping through the windows in my bedroom and I move her gently to me, blocking her from the sun. I wrapped my arm around her arm and placed my hand on her head. Her head placed over my heart, which she stole from me the first day I met her.

Her soft exhales onto my chest made me smile. Her hand was under her head and I grabbed the other one. I couldn't believe how beautiful she is. Her relaxed face is so beautiful and pale, it glows in the sun and makes her look like an angel on earth.

But she is one.

She is an angel. My own angel. That I don't have to share because she is mine and all mine. I get to marry her and have kids with her. We are going to be the perfect family. She will always be beautiful and I will always be with her through everything. I glance at the hand I am holding, which is her left, and see her small ring on her delicate fingers. I gently entwine our fingers and place them on my chest.

I feel her take a deep breathe and kiss my chest. I shiver and pull her face up to mine.

I smile, "Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning baby," she said, placing kisses on my chest. I kissed her forehead and pulled her onto my chest. She giggled and I looked into her blue-green eyes. I love how some days they are green and others they are blue. They are both right now. She looks down to my lips and I know she want to kiss me.

"Please kiss me," I said. She smiled and gently placed her soft lips onto mine. I grabbed her face in my hands and pulled her head closer to mine. I deepened the kiss and she responded by straddling my waist. I sat up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hand under her arm pulled her chest to mine. I wrapped both arms around her waist and she grabbed my face in her hands, tracing my nose and eyebrows, but never breaking the kiss. I hummed when she moved her hands to my hair so I grabbed the back of her head and smashed our heads closer.

This moment is my love poured into one kiss. I fall back on the bed and she pulls away. She smiles down at me and I smile back. I push a piece of hair behind her ear and watch her eyes. They are so bright ad sparkling that I could look into them for hours and still find them intriguing. She swipes her lips with her tongue and I feel my growing shaft.

Her eyes widened and I realized she felt it to. She got off of me and was starting to make her way to the closet. I got up quickly and grabbed her waist. She squealed and I hugged her from behind, kissing he cheeks.

"Harry, I have to help Karen get ready. I will help you with that this afternoon," she giggled. I smiled and let her go. She started walking but I grabbed her hand.

"I love you."

She smiled and kissed my lips quickly. "I love you baby."

She walked into the closet and closed it. I fell back on the bed and smiled. I can't wait for this afternoon, because that will be the greatest memory I will have and cherish forever. I hear feet running and I look and see the bathroom door close. What is she doing? I get to the door and knock.

"Babe, are you okay?"

She laughed. "I'm fine, I just didn't want you to see me yet."

I smile and say okay. I walk to the closet ad pull out the purple dress shirt I had gotten recently and a pair of black dress pants. I grab my black dress shoes and walk back into the bedroom. I sit and put on my socks and shoes and wait for Steph to come out. I hear her shut the water off from the shower so I decided to make her breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and cut up some fruit and placed it on a plate on the table. I walked back to the room and heard her shut the lights off. She walked out and my world stopped. She was so beautiful. She was in a navy blue dress that was fitted at the top and flowing at the bottom. Her long legs on show and her hair was curled in perfect ringlets. She was beautiful, not even wearing a lot of make-up.

"You look beautiful, baby girl," I said, barely even being able to talk. She walked over to me and grabbed my hands. She set an electric current through my body and she looked up into my eyes.

"I love you Harry." I could see she was so loved in this moment. She needs me and I need her. I lean down and gently kiss her lips. She pecks mine again after and I grab her hand and lean down to pick her up. I carry her bridal style into the kitchen and set her down.

"I made you breakfast," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you," she whispered, placing her lips on my cheek. I smile and hide my blush by looking down. She walks to the plate and sits down next to it. I sit across from her and tell her my plan for the morning. She was going to be with Karen until 3 and she is going to drop her off here for the night. Karen understands the situation and wants her to be with me.

I smile and grab her plate after her last bite. I place it in the sink and take Steph's hand. I grab her jacket and place it through her arms and on her shoulder. I put on mine and hug her one last time. We walk to the car and I drive her to Karen's. She kisses my cheek and walks into the house. I smile and pull out of the driveway and to my mum's. I park and walk to the door. I hear my mum run to the door and open it, engulfing me in a hug.

"My boy, I am so happy your here. I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow for 3 years."

I felt her tears on my shoulder. "Mum, I am coming back you know."

She pulled away and said she knows. We walked into the house and I just saw Robin and Gemma. This was our Christmas but it was perfect. I have learned to appreciate all my family does since I met Steph. She helped me realize that family is everything and important to me. My whole morning was filled with stories and laughing. I haven't realized how being with family is important until now. I can't believe how nice it is to be able to talk to them.

But all I have bee thinking about for the past couple minutes is Steph. I hope nothing will happen to her when I'm gone. I need to make sure of that.

"Harry?"

I turn and see my mum staring at me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, sorry, I was thiking."

She smiles and said it was okay. "So do you want to have lunch?"

I agreed and we ate. It was nearing 3 so I told them that I was going to meet up with Steph for the evening. They said it was fine and we said our goodbyes. I walked out of the house and into my car. I got in and thought about how I am going to make this perfect.

(Hey people. I got the chance to update today due to no homework! Okay, so what I need to ask you is to please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT!! AHH! So please, in order for the sequel, I need this book to get on the charts. Please help me and thank you!!)