Ch.23

Hello my lovelies!

I have a ton of surprises in this chapter. Read to find out... if you dare. Just kidding! It is really good. Please read and pay attention. I am switching between Harry and Steph's POV. Whoop whoop! Okay so just remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!!!!

Thank you!

Steph POV

It has been almost 2 weeks since I last talked to Harry. His fight is tomorrow and I am a worried mess. I have practically written a novel to Harry and I am almost out of pages. All I have written are feelings and my love for him. Most of my time awake at night was spent writing to him. I just sent my journal to him and hope he gets it. I miss him and I need to go back home. I have met my whole new family and really like them. They are very nice and all older than me. They are all 18 and older but they all felt nice about me being in their family.

(Last week)

"Steph, everyone is here now," Karen told me as I sat on the couch and saw at least 20 people in the living room. Papa's 3 brothers were there and their names are Luigi, Carlo, and Bruno. They are very nice and younger than Papa. They are funny because they always pick on each other. Karen's sister was there but her younger brother couldn't make it. He lives alone, no kids, and works as a lawyer. Karen's aunts are very sweet and they are nice. Aunt Rosa was about 4'10 and was very cute and nice. Aunt Carla was very lean and was a little shorter than me. She was stoic but can crack a joke and smile every once and a while. Luigi and Bruno brought their kids. Luigi had 1 son, Aldo, and he was married and had 3 kids. Paolo is 21, Teresa and Lucia are twins and are 19 years old. I talked with them most of the night and got to know them really well. I didn't go by Carlo's grandkids. They were 20 and 22 but really weird. Their names were Dominic and Antonio and they just drank and stayed together. They were cousins but I could tell they were close.

"So, where you from?" Teresa asked.

"Wisconsin. I met your aunt when I was in the hospital."

"Oh," they said together, "Do you miss home?"

"Yes, very much."

"Do you have boyfriend?" Lucia blurted.

I nodded and said yes.

"Oh my gosh, tell us about him!"

"Um, he is amazing. I love him. I know I am young but we love each other very much. He is older than me but treats me like I am the only girl in the world. He is about 6'3 and he is a boxing trainer. He has brown hair and amazingly beautiful green eyes. He is beautiful."

"Sounds like a dreamy boy. He from USA?"

"No he was born in Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, England."

"Oh, I want to go to England. I have not been outside Italy. Paolo been there though," Teresa told me.

"That's cool."

We made mindless talking and I had a good time. Right before dinner, Karen called me to the kitchen and I excused myself to talk to her.

"Yes, Karen."

"This is my grandfather, Giuseppe."

I looked at the man and he was a tall man, white hair, a big moustache, and a big stomach.

"You Steph?"

"Yes sir."

"Please, call me Nonno. That grandfather in Italian."

"Okay. He came to me and hugged me. "I'm happy Karen has nice girl."

I smiled and said thank you. It was time to eat and we sat at the table. I was next to Karen and Lucia. We all laughed and I was genuinely happy. It was very fun and happy this is my family. After dinner, we went back to the living room and talked for almost 3 hours. Most of the time it was Papa, Nonno, and Papa's brothers bickering. It was funny to watch and they were very close to each other. At about 1, everyone started leaving. I gave all a hug and said my goodbyes. I gave my number to Teresa and Lucia to keep in touch.

"It was nice meeting you, see you later!"

"Bye, see you."

Karen closed the door and came and hugged me. "They love you."

"Yay! I am going to bed. Goodnight." She said goodnight and I went upstairs and went to bed.

(Present time)

I walked downstairs to talk to Karen.

"Hey Karen, can I take the private jet back to the US?"

"Why little girl?"

"Um, Harry."

"Oh, baby girl." She came and hugged me. "What's wrong?"

"He, uh, is a boxer. And has, uh, a fight."

"He fights." I nodded my head and she smiled. "So he is muscular and strong?"

"Yup."

"Oh, sweetie. You can go but make sure you lock the house every time your there. Don't be scared if Albert is there. He is the butler. Okay?"

"Okay." She called the driver and I went to pack my bags. I came down and was greeted by Lorenzo.

"By, little girl. You sure you'll be okay alone for week?"

"Yes, Harry will be there."

"Okay, just be careful. I don't want little girl hurt."

I nodded and he hugged me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye. Karen came running to me.

"Steph, you need to call me everyday so I know your safe. Text me when you land and when you get home. I'm going to miss you."

She hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "I'll do everything you told me. I promise I'll be safe. I'll miss you."

She let me go and walked me to the car. "Goodbye. Have fun and stay safe."

"I will miss you too." She closed the door and the driver drove to the airport.

"Good luck Miss. Stephanie," he smiled and said to me.

"Thank you..."

"Manuel."

"Thank you Manuel." I hugged him and said goodbye. I walked to gate 7 and got on the plane. I slept for the whole plane and when we landed, I went to the car. We arrived home and was greeted by a man. "I'm Albert, you must be Stephanie." I see a man about late 20s. He has a blonde buzzcut and brown eyes. He is tall, lean frame and is in black pants, white shirt, and a black vest.

"Yes, and please call me Steph."

"Will do. Can I get you something for lunch?"

"Yes, how about a PB&J"

"Sure, I'll bring it to your room."

I walked upstairs and unpacked. All that was on my mind was Harry. I walked to my couch and saw a note on the cushion. I opened it and saw a letter.

Dear Steph,

When you get this, please know I miss you. Meet me at the pond on Monday, the 27 of August.

I miss you,

Harry. xx.

Monday? It is Sunday. I wasn't supposed to come home until the 26 and it is the 15. It clicked that my flight was supposed to land at night so I guess it makes sense. I hear a knock on the door and I yell for them to come in. Albert comes in and hands me a sandwich.

"I hear you have to go to a fight tonight."

"Yup, my boyfriend's. It's his job as a fighter but I'm worried."

"If it's his job I assume he is going to be fine."

I sigh and he hugs me. "I am worried about him."

"He'll be fine."

He walks out and I take a nap.

Harry POV

I have been training non-stop. My muscles have gotten huge and I don't look how I did when Steph left. God, I wish she was here. I need her here with me while I fight. I am now about the same weight as Devon but he still holds advantages against me. I have been in the gym all morning prepping for the fight.

"Focus, Harry," Tom yells.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"The fight is at 7 and I need you to rest up and save your energy. Don't eat heavy, just protein shakes. Got it?"

"Yup."

"Oh, and Harry. Do it for Steph."

I smile and nod and walk to my car. I drive there and sit on the couch and rest up. I strip out of my now tight shirt and lie on the couch in my joggers. I check the mail really quick and see a package, from Italy! I run inside and open it. It is a journal. I take it to the couch and open it. It's letters, to me. They are all in this journal and are all for me. I start reading them and they all touch my heart. She wrote all of these in her time awake at night. All are filled with such love and compassion that I can't wait until she gets home. I am going to be the one by her side and love her forever. I kept reading the whole journal, moved by her words. I kept reading a poem she wrote. She said she found it on instagram and wanted me to read it.

"I want you to show me the deepest part of your consciousness.

I want to see the twisted thoughts, the monsters, the horrors that keep you up, screaming late into the night.

I want to understand the intricate and fragile design that is your mind.

I want to meet your demons and hear the things they whisper in your ear.

I want to hold your hand as they tear you apart, so you know your not alone."

I love Haz. You are forever mine and I am yours. Forever. I miss you and love you always.

Baby Girl <3

(The poem I found on @imaginator1d page on instagram so I thank her. It was beautiful and amazing, so thank you.)

I kept reading it, over and over again. It was perfect. Every word and everything about this book was amazing. Her words were angelic and amazing. She talked about herself, told me everything, spoke the truth. It was her own personal novel written for me and I love it. I will read this everyday. Every word. Every thought.

I sat on the couch holding the book to my heart and hoped Steph is home soon. I need her.

Steph POV

I woke up from my nap and looked at the clock. 5. 2 hours until the fight. I was nervous to go because I would see Harry fight. And get punched. I shook the thought out of my head and watched TV. I put on the news and saw Johns face. I quickly changed the channel and watched Seinfeld for an hour and a half. I turned it off and changed into Harry's Conway and Loretta tour shirt and a pair of jeans. I put on my brown leather boots and walked downstairs. Albert walked me to the car and took me to the venue. He said to be safe and drove away. I took a deep breathe and walked in. I was very careful and tried not to be seen with Harry. I was going to surprise him after the fight because he told me after each fight, he goes to his warm up room alone and stays there for an hour in the dark.

I get to the area and it is packed. I see a man talking to Harry and I get butterflies. Harry is huge! He has been working out for this fight. He is beautiful. His abs and tattoos on full display. I can tell all the girls want him but I know he wants me only. I stay in the back and remain unseen. The announcer starts and calls out a Devon Turner. Harry's opponent. My God, please let him be safe because this man is huge. The man calls Harry next and he jumps into the ring. He starts the fight and Harry and him move around, I was watching intensely when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find a man with a strong build, blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was talking to Harry and I am sure its his trainer.

"Are you the girl who Harry never shuts up about?" he smiled.

"Um, maybe."

"Your Steph, he showed me a picture of you. I'm Tom, his trainer. He loves you and wants you so bad. I thought you were in Italy."

"I was but missed him but thought I would surprise him."

I turned and watched Harry punch Devon's face. I cheered and watched as Harry punched him again. He retreated and started to circle him, I turned and Tom was gone. He was next to the ring and I watched the fight. Harry got punched in the gut and I winced. He didn't seem phased and looked at Devon. Devon punched his face and Harry started to do the same. Harry got Devon on the ground but was soon flipped and punched continually. Devon stood up and looked at Harry.

Harry POV

"Get up and fight," Devon yelled.

"Come on, fight like a man."

I looked at him and heard Tom, "Do it for Steph, think about her watching you."

I realized what Tom said and I stood up and watched Devon move around me. I ran to him and started to punch his face. He tried to stop me and soon stopped. I got up and saw him slightly move. The announcer called me winner and raised my right hand. The crowd cheered but I couldn't smile. I needed Steph so much. Tom came to me and congratulated me. He walked me to my warm-up room and turned the lights off. I took my gloves off and sat on the bench. I put my head in my hands.

I wish she was here. So bad. I want her to be the one to take home and wipe up my wounds. Her brows furrowing in concentration making her look beautiful. Her gentle hands moving along my face, cleaning my blood. I need her bad.

Steph POV

I stand in the back of the stadium after the fight. I see Tom and he runs to me.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yes." I wanted this so bad. Watching him get hurt like that made me sink. I need his arms. Everything about him I need. I walked the cold hallway and we came to his room.

"I will leave you to it." I said thank you and he walked away. I took a deep breathe and walked in.

"Get out Tom," he muttered.

I smiled, "Do I sound like Tom?"

His head bolted up and his eyes met mine. He stood up and I ran to him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my head in his neck and he did the same.

"Your here, you saw the fight. You are actually here." I pulled my head back and looked in his eyes.

"I saw everything." He smashed his lips on mine and I immediately kissed back. He deepened the kiss and I let him dominate my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him to me closely. He moved one arm to be around my back and he pulled me to him. I have waited almost a month for him to be with me. This was perfect. I pulled back looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much."

"I love you way more."

I closed my eyes and placed my forehead on his. "I never stopped thinking about you," I said.

"You were my training motivation."

"You are huge."

He laughed and kissed my lips, "Yup. I am."

"I mean like, huge! Your muscles have muscles."

He placed me down and wrapped one arm around my waist and placed his other hand on my cheek.

"I did it to win the fight. I needed to win to prove to my baby girl that I was a fighter and will do anything to show her am strong enough to protect her."

I smiled and kissed him. "You have proven yourself." He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.

"You have no idea how worried I was," I said placing my hands on his cheeks gently, trying not to hurt them. "When I saw you get punched, my world stopped.

"When I saw you get on that plane, my world stopped."

I sighed and he rubbed circles on my cheeks.

"Don't leave me anymore. I felt half of me was missing. I needed you and I still need you. Please stay with me."

"I'm not going anywhere. I kind of am home alone all week. I came back alone."

He smiled, "You can stay at my apartment."

"You moved?"

"Yup, and I kept you in my mind when picking it out. It really is a nice place."

I moved my hand to his forehead and moved his sweaty curls away from his forehead. He closed his eyes and hummed. I pulled his head down and kissed his forehead. He pulled back and kissed my lips. He leaned down and threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"Taking you home. To our house."

"I still live with Karen."

"Not for this week so this is our house."

"Okay, but I only said that because my face is right by your butt."

He laughed and I joined. "But it is a cute but, if I may say," I added.

We got outside and he placed me down and opened my door. I got in and he pecked my lips and ran to his side. He got in, started the car, and grabbed my hand. He drove and stopped at the apartments that are right before our manor.

"Aw, you chose one right next to my house."

"Yeah so its easy to sneak in."

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. He parked the car and got out to open my door. I got out and he smiled and pulled me to a hug. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked to his apartment. He opened the door and right when I was about to walk in, Harry lifted me up and carried me in bridal-style.

"One day, we will do this when we get our own house together," he said. I looked up at him and smiled. He walked me to the living room and set me on the couch. He laid me down and hovered over me.

"You are mine, got that," he said. I pulled his head down and kissed him. "Got it."

He kissed me again and wrapped his arms around my back. He lifted me up and I straddled his lap. I moved my hands to cup his face and rubbed circles on his cheeks. He placed his hands on my waist and rubbed my sides. He picked me up and carried me to what I am assuming is the bedroom. He laid me down and hovered over me.

Harry POV

Her hair fanned around the pillow and I stared at her. She was angelic. She was wearing one of my shirts and was amazingly beautiful. She moved her hand up to my face and brushed my hair back. Her touch gentle and it took my breathe away. I felt my self get hard and I saw her smile.

"Whoops," she said. She smiled and I looked at her.

"You feeling okay? You just smiled at me getting a boner."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got used to me doing these things to you."

I smirked at her and leaned down to kiss her. She leaned to kiss me but flipped us over so she was on top.

"Your something else baby girl. But I love you."

"I love you too." Her eyes looked around the room. "I like it."

"I'm glad."

She kissed my nose and looked at the table next to the bed. She saw the journal. "I read every word and believed them all. That poem replayed in my mind all day. I loved it and was so in love with you when I read it."

I looked at her and felt her love through her the look in her eyes. She kissed my lips and started gently. After a while, I asked for an entrance, she denied and I flipped us over and she gasped, allowing me to slide my tongue in. We massaged our tongues together and I felt her move her hands to my chest. She took off my shirt and I held her closer to me. I tugged the hem of her shirt and she raised her hands for me to take it off. I lowered my head to her stomach and kissed up her stomach and rolled her shirt off. I put my arm around her back and kissed her collarbones and kissed up her next. It has to be illegal for this girl to be this beautiful.

"So beautiful. I love you so much."

I crushed our lips together and I fumbled with the buttons on her jeans. She helped me and I pulled her pants off. Her pink underpants with purple polka dots were adorable and her pink bra made her beautiful. I love her so much. She pulled my shorts down and left me in my boxers. I entwined our fingers and placed them above her head. I started to rub my crotch against hers. She gasped and moaned, knowing she liked it.

"One day, I'll show you how much I love you and go all the way. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I kept rubbing my crotch to hers until I felt relieved. I kept my lips locked on hers the whole time. I pulled away and laid next to her I pulled her to me and went under the covers.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you and am so happy your back. I missed you do much."

"I missed you too and happy to be back in your arms. I love you so much."

I felt her snuggle into my arms and I wrapped mine around her tightly. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her in my arms.